FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 02:13:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FB/EK Holden NASCO Warmaride heater enthusiasts guide  (Read 7530 times)
Harv
Guru

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2010, 11:42:59 AM »

Ladies and Gents,

Attached below is my first-pass at an FB/EK Warmaride guide:

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B47Ngr_OkcgoOWU4NmVjYTgtYWM0OS00Mjc5LWJjZDktMGY5MzdlZTI2MGI5&hl=en
http://www.scribd.com/full/37747089?access_key=key-10mqu75enkejxi2r1r8t

Same file, but two files locations in case one gets screwed up.

I know it's geared towards FB/EK's, but a fair amount of the info is common to FE/FCs, and may help some people out.

As the document says, it aims to provide some information regarding the NASCO Warmaride heaters fitted to FB and EK Holdens. It contains
 Grin historical information, such as which heaters were advertised for different model Holdens,
 Grin practical information on identification, disassembly and reassembly of FB and EK Warmarides, and
 Grin guidance on replacement parts and overhaul techniques.
It contains answers to many of the questions that seem to come up every winter on most of the early Holden forums:
“Where do I connect the heater hoses to?”
“Where can I get demister ducting from?”
“Is anyone making aftermarket demister nozzles?”
“My heater tap is dribbling hot water… can I replace it?”

The information is free for anyone to use as they see fit. I'm no Warmaride guru - if I've got it wrong, please let me know and I'll update the document.

Cheers (and heres hoping your knees are a little warmer),
Harv
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: