FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:31:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: StreetTrim - Motor Trimming  (Read 57547 times)
jack_fc

Model: FC

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 08:42:45 PM »

The Mates got his 32 coupe trimmed in that white pearl and it looks stunning  nice work Stinky ....FC427......

I'm with you, Mark; it really does look stunning...

But being an old fart, I'd also have to agree with Kathi; it would be nice in grey and would match my hair...

And as I'm a card-carrying 'senior citizen' I'm not yet sure on how to interpret Stinky's comment re senility...  HuhWink

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 08:51:36 PM »

Jack,

If you have a look at the new senior's cards, when you get them in the right light, they sort of have a pearlescence on them. I would have thought that you would have seen that from experience Tongue

Or should you be talking to OPSM Roll Eyes

Keith

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
FCGos

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 08:52:52 PM »

Stinky

I also agree that those door trims look really schmick............ quality work there............. and the colour choice maybe was not because of senility but a flashback to a more vibrant youth.  I have also viewed your site and must say the red and black seats certainly look the real deal.  Cool Cool

Cheers Wayne
fe350chev
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2011, 08:53:08 PM »

hand on hang on - did u say "senility" or "sterility"Huh  Roll Eyes

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2011, 08:55:57 PM »

Ill wait til the missus is in a fabulous mood again and ill show her your site Stinky. Its been a long time since we have sat in the back seat together, when we are down there nexy, we might come over and test them out!  Cheesy

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2011, 09:15:27 PM »

Keith, my eyesight is obviously not that good; never spotted the pearlescent seniors card...  Roll Eyes And anyway; how did you know they are pearl?

Deano, pearl white seats would be just the perfect colour for certain 'recreational activities'...  Grin
(if I wasn't past that sort of thing, I'd surely get some for my car  Grin)

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2011, 09:30:43 PM »

ok ill take the word from the sly ole fox ha ha. hey where u, not far from me by looks, portland way?

Deano

jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2011, 08:46:36 AM »

hey where u, not far from me by looks, portland way?

closer to Warrnambool, Deano

EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2011, 09:47:12 AM »

And anyway; how did you know they are pearl?

Jack,

The ACT government  has recently introduced "Smart Card" technology for use on all ACTION services. As part of that roll out all ACT Seniors card are now able to be used as bus tickets. Tongue Tongue Tongue

Keith

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2011, 10:18:46 AM »

That might come in handy for some who keep pulling apart their cars  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Deano

jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2011, 10:41:35 AM »

Jack,

The ACT government  has recently introduced "Smart Card" technology for use on all ACTION services. As part of that roll out all ACT Seniors card are now able to be used as bus tickets. Tongue Tongue Tongue

Keith

Hope they introduce that in Vic, Keith; then all I'd need is for them to also provide a bus service to home from the pub...

Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2011, 04:50:45 PM »

Sore back? Freezing cold and the Nasco heater just isn't up to the task?
I now have access to seat heaters and seat massagers. Three models to choose from.

and the latest from Streettrim.
Two-tone glovebox liners, any colours you want as long as they produce it in vinyl, could even do them in leather or suede if you are cashed up Wink

Guru

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2011, 01:17:57 PM »

and now I have access to
- AXIS & Blaupunkt in-car entertainment equipment, plus all the accessories that go along with them.
- Marine CD Player/Radios and Speakers
- Vast array of Antennas
- Reverse Cameras and Sensors
- Power Window kits
- Central Locking Kits
- Alarms and Immobilisers

PM me for special Forum Member pricing.

Guru

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2011, 10:54:24 PM »

Strapped!
Need to lift a car body but don't want the chains to damage the panels? Got a motor to shift but nowhere to attach chains?
I am making myself some car body straps and thought others might want similar. They are made from 50mm Loadbinder (Transport Industry) Webbing, similar to what normal seatbelts are made from but about twice as thick.
Custom made, $5 per metre, $5 per join/attachment, other hardware POA.
For example a 4m loop (1 join) would cost $25 plus postage, a 5m length with a loop at each end would be $35.
I can sew in metal loops, triangles or whatever you want.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: