FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:43:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 14th FE-FC Holden Nationals - Perth WA - Easter 2012  (Read 20893 times)
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« on: July 08, 2010, 01:18:46 PM »

The guys from WA will be using the forum as their main channel for communication regarding the Nationals. You'll see there's a new sub-board under the Nationals Board for this purpose.

Threads in that board can only be created and modified by the 14th Nats Committee Members, so it's effectively a 'read-only' board. Questions, discussions and banter regarding the upcoming Nationals will continue to be available right here.

Roll on, 2012 !

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
surferboy
Guru

Model: FE and FC

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 08:31:57 PM »

Thanks for all your assistance in getting the new board set up (and organized ) for us RET.

Now we just need to get organizing something for the weekend so we can start filling in some info

Cool Cool Cool

cruisin's great with a 58
surferboy
Guru

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 08:53:34 PM »

G'day FE & FCers

I have added a POLL to the Nats board so that we can gauge approximately how many cars/people will be making the trek across the Nullabor in 2012
Have a look and tick a box
Knowing that things can change between now and 2012 I've made it ( I think) so you can alter your choice.

Then come back here and let us know what you're expecting or If there's anything you want to know

FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 10:18:07 PM »

Graham (SB)
Does the last option mean that there is 0% that I will be staying at home.
 Grin

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
GOA350
vic-club

FE's are great when they've got a V8

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 05:59:24 PM »

Is there any chance you guys could organise a lap around Barbagello Raceway? Pleeeeeeeease.

Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 07:27:50 PM »

Real drags at the Perth Motorplex  Grin us South Aussies have been deprived for around 10 years now  Cry

fc_clint_nz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 07:52:33 PM »

I am looking at coming over from NZ but i won't have the van with me, i will know closer to the date. Maybe i will just bring a huge cut out of the van and carry it around with me, that would look funny. Cheers Clint.
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 07:03:33 PM »

Clint,

I'm sure we'll be able to recognise you:

Grin Grin Grin

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
fc_clint_nz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 05:17:19 AM »

Ret, i love it, awesome. It would be good to meet up with a bunch of you guys in April.

Clint.
surferboy
Guru

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 12:12:30 AM »

G'day Clint

We will be looking forward to our international visitor to the Nats in Perth
( Q for Nats vetrans... have any previous Nats had overseas attendees or will Clint be the first Huh)

Just noticed your post looking for painter/decorator jobs in WA. Is this going to be a working holiday to pay for the airline tickets ?

I've just been to the local refrigerator shop and picked up an empty cardboard box. I will get some yellow paint from Bunnings tommorrow and start painting it for you. Or you could use Cathys "Ugly Duckling" FE sedan (it is yellow) (but the cardboard box will look much nicer..and handle better and go faster !

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
 Cool Cool Cool

fc_clint_nz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 07:36:24 PM »

Hi Team, well last weekend i was interviewed for a oz classic car show the guys name was fletch who was asking all the questions, i don't know what tv show it is for but he said it will be on in oz, i was at a huge car show here in Nz and the fc caught their eyes. I did a plug for the nationals in April, and i would love to come over and i will try but it is my neice's 21st in Melbourne on the 9th of April so i guess see what happens i say.
Cheers
Clint.
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 08:00:33 PM »

Fletch has a show on TVS here called "Classic Restos", and it's generally repeated a couple of times during the week. If someone spots it, let us all know.

surferboy
Guru

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2011, 06:52:33 PM »

G'day everybody,

I've been playing on the website and updated it a bit and added some pics
I'm getting better at this computery stuff(with a bit LOT of help from RET  Grin)

If theres anything you want added let me know please

Cool Cool Cool

RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 07:47:19 PM »

I've embedded your video directly into the page for you, hope you don't mind.

That was a great presentation - made me smile all over again watching it. Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: