FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:07:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Mag Wheels  (Read 2091 times)
conaghan11

One Day It'll Be Finished

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2003, 10:16:31 AM »

G'Day,
I'm looking for a set of Mags to suit a FC fitted with HR /Torana disk front end.   The standard FC wheels bind with the disks so I need the deep dish type that fit HR's or early Torana.
The style I'm looking for are the ones with 5 cone shaped spokes (Globes are they Huh).
I live in Brisbane.

One day she'll be finished......
spider

GO THE MIGHTY GREY MOTOR

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2003, 11:51:51 AM »

:)Hi conaghan11,
                            Are the ones you are talking about, had the polished alloy outside, and the spokes were a rough finish in the centre if so i have a set, but not sure if i am keeping or selling them, and i live on the sunshine coast. If they are what you are chasing shoot me a pm. Or my e-mail is ctattoo@southpacificsolutions.com
Cheers Spider Cool
Sheriff
qld-club

Model: FE

FEs rule!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2003, 11:42:41 AM »

G'day ConaghanII.   Have a look at my ad under "Tilli Kit" in "For Sale to Members" of Dec. 9th.   There is a pic of the mags I have there.  They are off a Torana.   My email is miket2@bigpond.com. if you want them. I am in Goondiwindi.Q.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: