FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 06, 2024, 03:27:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: THANK YOU  (Read 9127 times)
surferboy
wa-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2010, 06:15:52 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
To everybody involved with organizing the weekend,

thank you

For another great Nationals weekend

To all our old friends we caught up with
                and
all the new friends we made over the weekend
Thank you for making it so enjoyable

See you all in Perth in 2012

Cool Cool Cool  & the future  Mrs Cool Cool Cool

cruisin's great with a 58
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 07:51:35 PM »

That goes double for the "Stinky" Clan, missed a few catch-ups but caught up with most.
Thanks to the Organisers for a great weekend, great idea organising great weather all weekend too  Wink
The kids, Nadia and I had a ball and are already planning for Perth.

a special thanks to Kathi, John, Keith and Sandra for helping out on Sunday night.

gp
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 07:09:31 AM »

Yes, a big thank you to the NSW Club for doing a fantastic job at the 13th nats.

Cheers,

Graham
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 09:17:31 AM »

A huge thankyou to all the members of the NSW Club who hosted the weekend, it was great, well done to all those involved in hosting the event.

Keith

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
julius
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 10:55:31 AM »

Hi Guys

Nicola and I would love to thank you all for a jam packed Easter,

I don't think their are  enough days over the break to be able to chat to all and see what was their.

These Nationals were phenomenal so many fantastic examples to look at and admire. Nationals by Nationals the standards are rising and so are the venues.... Great to see.

Loved the impromptu picnic day it was great to do something extra special on the Friday.

Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Thanks again.

Regards

Nicola and Julius

Dr_Terry

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 11:28:14 AM »

Hi Guys.

A big thank you to Richard, Graham & their team, from myself, Kaye, Paul & Pennie.

We were invited guests, as judges & were looked after very well.

Having being involved in the organisation of these type of events myself, I know how much hard work is involved.

We were blessed with great weather & the whole weekend was a tremendous success.

As I mentioned, at the time, the standard of cars is getting higher each year, which can only bode well for the future of the cars themselves.

Dr Terry

P.S. I should have brought more of my books along, they sold out in very quick time on Sunday night.
Jordo
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 09:02:17 PM »

Sharyn & I would like to thank everyone from the NSW committee and their families for a great weekend, we would also like to thank all the entrants & guests for making the nationals such a fantastic and memorable event. Thanks to all those people who answered our various questions as you have helped us, to get our car finshed sooner than later.

Surfer boy what a great proposal, do you have a wedding register or do you want us all to chip in for one present, otherwise you might get a heap of toasters ...........hahaha 
Tailshaft_Tim
act-club

Model: FC

Holden Heaven

holdenorgau holdenorgau
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 01:09:16 PM »

Congratulations to the entire 13th Nationals Committee

The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW did a fantastic job of hosting the largest ever FE-FC Holden Nationals. The 13th Nats was an awesome event where Bec and I enjoyed every action packed day. There never seems enough time to catch up with all of our interstate mates and
check out all the beautiful FE-FC Holdens. Congratulations to all the award winners and entrants who made the journey to Orange NSW. The quality of cars was amazing and its great to see so many daily drivers like ours there too. We can't wait to see you all again (plus new-comers) in Perth in 2012. Thank you very much NSW!

Cheers, Tim, Bec & Erik

FE-HR Holden Owners Club ACT | http://www.oldgmh.org.au
Holden Heaven | Holden Enthusiasts Community | http://www.holden.org.au
Winnebago Baby | http://www.winnebagobaby.com
Facebook | http://www.facebook.com/holden.org.au
FC_fer_me
vic-club

baby boomers luv FC's

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 05:32:58 PM »

Congrats to the NSW Club for a fantastic Nationals, great location ,great weather and many new friends made. I'm sure everybody had a fantastic time and it was great to see so many fantastic cars. Looking forward to the next Nats. Cheers , Jack and Chris ( who unfortunately couldn't make it) We'll both see you all in Perth 2012.
weddo
tas-club

Model: FC

HIS, HER's & OUR's

billnjudiwedd@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 09:08:14 PM »

What a fantastic weekend !!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy A most profesional and well organised Nats, We are still on the road (tocamwal ?) or some where in NSW
Still have a smile on our faces and are looking forward to WA. Thanks for the invite graham and Cathy. Grin Grin
Great to catch up with old friends and meet new ones
Home on the boat on Friday night Undecided

regards to all
Weddo

Bill & Judi
fe-ambo

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 09:08:02 AM »

Thanks to the NSW Club for putting a great show together. I had a great time and look forward to attending many more Nationals.
Congratulations to all the winners, the judges certainly had their hands full getting through all the vehicles.
Congratulations to Surferboy and Cathy on your engagement.

Cheers
Paul

If take a ride in a ambulance you gotta a chance,
if you take a ride in a hearse its gotta be worse.

Check out this website for more photos
http://gallery.oldholden.com/hr-hearse
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 07:23:46 PM »

Everything has been said above Undecided   

All I can add is that John and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves over the weekend and would like to extend our thanks not only to the organising committee and the NSW club but also to everyone who attended the event as you are also a huge part of making it what it was. 

We met a lot of faces and cars behind forum names and ended up adopting little Zebby who we found perched on our windscreen very disappointed cos he'd come looking for his mum only to find she was no longer there!  Embarrassed Cheesy  We've come away with many memories and made some new friends as a result of the event - again thank you to all involved - your efforts are definitely appreciated.

And Glenn, we were more than happy to help.

Kathi and John

NosFEratu
fcpv
vic-club

FCPV

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2010, 07:43:08 PM »

Yes there are many thank you,s and jobs well done which are a credit to all those involved in putting together the Nationals.  It never ceases to amaze me the amount of time and effort that people give to  organise these events for the enjoyment of others and I for one really appreciate what extremes you people go to.
The Nationals whilst based on our beloved Cars has many spin offs with a very social seen of people catching up with old friends and in many cases people making new friends and along with all this there is also an educational side to the Nats in that often after the Nats when the kids are back at School they will often do an essay on what they have done over Easter and I remember one year the Teacher passing comment on my daughters creativity of place names in and around Jindabyne for example. She was unaware that these were real places, and this year going to Orange many people ask... where ?
We have had some great Nats with celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the FE then FC and Motor Racing but never ever ever before have we had a wedding proposal, my 2 didn,t stop talking about it all the way home.  This looks like its going to be one very big bucks night/hens night  
On ya Surfer Boy,  what a classic,   now how can you top that  ?

Russell Bates          lost fcpv
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: