FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:43:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rules for Nats  (Read 2399 times)
mcl1959
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2010, 08:29:54 PM »

I suggest that a link to the current Nats constitution be made here so that entrants can see what they have signed up as agreeing to.
In particular entrants should read the clauses that pertain to personal behaviour and vehicle eligibilty.

There have already been instances of action taken against people who have been deemed to have overstepped the mark so I think it is appropriate that everybody knows up front what is expected.

Ken
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 09:25:24 PM »

Good point, Ken. There are a lot of people for whom this will be their first Nats. We have posted links to the Nationals Constitution & Rules before, and referred to it in the Terms & Conditions on the entry form, but just so everyone knows where to find it:

Nats Rules & Policies

If you have any specific questions about it, feel free to email nats@fefcholden.org.au

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
mcl1959
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 10:18:58 PM »

Thanks Richard. I would like to draw people's attention to clauses 18 and 26 which have been issues before. The home state delegates have some responsibilities here as well.

Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: