FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 04, 2024, 05:54:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Help needed please!!!  (Read 3206 times)
amys

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2009, 10:16:55 PM »

Hi All,
I have been posting in the 'cars wanted' forum about my dream FC... Well I have found it! Its on Ebay at the moment (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/holden-FC-station-sedan-wagon_W0QQitemZ330365595342QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Cars?hash=item4ceb52eece&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14). Unfortunatley we are on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria and its a bit far to go for a viewing. I have emailed the seller to see if he can meet my hubby in Sydney so hopefully it can be checked out.
For the meantime my request is for information on the history of this car, if anyone knows anything, please message me.
I really appreciate any feedback
Thanks very much!
Amy
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 10:56:20 PM »

Don't know the car, sorry.
The location is about 5 hours drive from Sydney, out near Tamworth.
Regards
Alex

zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 12:12:05 AM »

I am pretty sure this is the wagon that was 4 sale a while ago in Mt Druitt St Marys area (NSW) in fact I have some pictures of it somewhere.
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 12:24:25 AM »

It looks like the same car, although by the look & description of the ebay item it appears it has been regoed & tidied up a bit, here is the link to it back then

http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,13603.msg83129.html#msg83129
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 09:17:35 AM »

Zulu your right it looks like the same car ....Looks like the chrome has been done and the paint touched up and all buffed up .....I Stopped by Paul's place quiet a few time trying to get this car for a better price Roll Eyes he was firm on $5,000 when it had no rego he was due to move around 6 months ago and the car was at his sons place last time I saw Paul he was talking about getting it registered  and taking it with him ......FC427.....

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
brads59

OLD OLDENS=STYLE

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 11:45:13 PM »

They gotta be happy getting 15k for it.
Yes its nice an all but 15k
I spose its worth what someone wants to pay

1959 Black Std sedan
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 11:56:21 PM »

As it turns out it was sold buy the guy who owned it when Zulu and I looked at it and the new owner did a lot of work to it and it owed him over $11,000  .....FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: