FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:02:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Possible show n shine on anzac day  (Read 2671 times)
retro

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2009, 09:44:50 AM »

Guys i was asked by the New Victoria Tavern at wetherill park if we wanted to display cars during their anzac day events.

Its a great little pub that did have a kick arse hot rod show some years back on this day.

Anyone keen to have a soical day, whilst our cars are parked in the best spots at the pub?

Let me know asap, as we need atleast twenty cars to make this work, anything accepted.

Once any interest is gained, details will be decided and provided.

Email me at waynexerri@hotmail.com
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 10:22:28 AM »

The Hot Rod Show that use to be at The Victoria Tavern on Anzac Day is now on held at the Crown on McCredie at Guildford put on by The Early Ford Club........FC427........

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
retro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 10:15:34 PM »

Yeah thats right.

But who says we have to wait for the blue oval boys to create a car show that we can all attend. The publican wanted  show to replace it, and what better to replace them then some nice old holdens.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: