FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:13:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 215 standard fc shell  (Read 3368 times)
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2002, 10:01:09 PM »

I am wrecking an fc 215 standard sedan, once  gutted the shell will be for sale, I have inspected this car top to bottom, and underneath, It is totally rust free in the floors , sills ,quarter panels. Inner boot area, It has never been fitted with seatbelts either,so hence no holes. If there is anyone interested I want $250 for the shell, otherwise Ill cut it up for rust repair sections. Im in Liverpool NSW , if interested come have a look. But be quick , its a good one, If you want confirmation of its condition ask CraigA from the NSW club he has seen the vehicle. Also being a 215 standard sedan, is quite rare to find at all in this condition.         Contact Slim 0402465768
« Last Edit: December 27, 2002, 07:44:10 AM by slim » Logged

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
Damon

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2002, 02:07:55 PM »

Come'on Guys!
This sounds like a great opportunity.
Not many of these around anymore. I have spent plenty of time looking for a good shell down here in Vic and almost came to the conclusion that they didn't exist!  :-/

Slim, I hope that it goes to a good home and doesn't become another lost icon.   Cry

Its a shame I can't bring it home as a future project, (but my partner thinks two FCs are enough)!

Makes me cry Cry
Damon.
slim
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2002, 01:54:13 AM »

Yeah Im in the same boat , and yes it is a fantastic oppurtunity, The guards and front screen are gone and still havent found any rust in this vehicle. Had a fella run his magnet all over the bloody thing yesterday and he couldnt believe it, Very good shell indeed and a 215 standard to boot.

slim
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2002, 12:56:56 PM »

Ret took some photos today which will be posted shortly. Thanks RET.                   SLIM

RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2002, 07:49:54 AM »

Here we go. I hope these pix do it justice.  This is a really good shell.  I tried to capture the common rust areas to show how clean this one is.  If anyone wants any of the miniatures around the edge full size, just let me know.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
slim
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2003, 09:46:38 AM »

The Shell has been snapped up!  Thankyou RET and Craig for the photos and word of mouth.  P/S It has gone to a member of the FE/FC club of NSW. Grin Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: