FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:41:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: i know it isn't an fc, but.....  (Read 16701 times)
customFC
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2003, 01:00:37 PM »

Did someone say FE prototype??
Here is one of the earlier ones. Want to see others?
Regards
Alex

Hotlips
sa-club

I love my EFFEE

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2003, 11:25:50 PM »

Shocked Shocked OOHHH!!!  SOOOO BAAADD!!!!  IF UGLY WINS A TROPHY THIS WOULD WIN!!!! Grin Grin

I am woman, hear me ROAR - "vrrmm vrrmm"
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2003, 11:43:16 PM »

I'm building YaBB boards for the NSW AHD team, and they've asked for the Poll extension to be included.  So I've decided to add it to our boards as well, and thought this thread was as good a place to start one off as any.

Using it is pretty self-explanatory.  At this stage any logged in member can create a poll, and the user can choose whether guests can participate, and whether results are hidden until the poll is closed etc.

Who knows? We might be able to get that Photoshop Comp off the ground Wink

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Cat
vic-club

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2003, 12:32:36 AM »

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I'm just imagining the protoype in poo colour!  Not even Craig could love that! Grin

PS.  What are the others like?  Is this an earler one or a later one?  I guess it would be easy to see a progression towards what they finally became.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2003, 12:39:22 AM by cat » Logged

Zoom zoom!
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2003, 10:45:17 PM »

Well, after a week of polling it seems the majority don't think the EF was that crash-hot.

Thanks everyone for your input, and I guess on that market research it's just as well Holden never got past the clay model on that one  Wink

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
HARKO
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2003, 02:18:20 PM »

So my word is Kathy try to look outside the square,
When they designed the EJ it carried mainly curves to its bodylines and Holden were looking ahead to square up the shape and follow with USA trends.
so the car in between the square HD and the smooth EJ had to flow the bodylines into the next generation ,hence the EH carried a rounded front with a squarer rear .
So try to look ahead with the new model and see where Holden are headed ,The VY may be EJ 40 years ahead and next years model will be an instant succes story as the EH was in its day ,Hey they cant get perfection with every attempt but then again Ford cant fail every year either. Wink
HARKO
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2003, 05:25:29 AM »

Heres a few FE prototypes dated 1953 ,3 years before release ,Can see a lot of pommie influence in the body lines
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2003, 10:23:30 AM »

At least these 3 arent as bad as that first one. Thank god they came to there senses

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: