FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:41:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: WTB:Rusty old FC/FE Ute or Wagon  (Read 3611 times)
Chris5.7ltr

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2008, 06:06:19 PM »

G'day guys,

I'm chasing pretty much something no one wants, a FC or FE Ute or Sedan thats very rusted out.

In my line of work I hear about a lot of this cars being scraped because people don't want to put the time in to do major rust repares so I figured if I can save them it will be one less classic lost.

Rust in floors don't bother be, rusted chassis don't bother me.

I don't even need the motors and box's, or even the front end or diff (but would be good to at least use to transport)

Just the main panels would be nice.

And something close to home (Canberra)

If you guys know of anything let me know, as long as its at the right price!

Thanks for reading.
lucky_gwen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 01:26:55 PM »

Hi there Chris

I have an FC special sedan with rust but not overly major rust. It even goes but has no brakes. I am in Canberra as well. Asking price is $2500. We bought it off ebay from QLD for $4653 two months ago but the condition was too much for us to fix. Ring Mick on 62581386 if you are interested.

Thanks
Janette
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: