FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 08:22:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: colour code number and supplier for Holden same colour as FC427  (Read 2759 times)
NIFFTY

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2008, 05:14:28 PM »

I would like to be able to obtain the relevant information required so I may get a sample of the paint colour made up the same as the lovely ute belonging to FC427
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 08:22:01 PM »
+1

Hi NIFFTY had a look and there is no colour number or ident on my touch up paint the last time I had paint mixed it was tinted of the car [eye matched] I can spray a sample for you and then you can have it matched to sample if that will help  .......FC427.......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
NIFFTY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 06:38:57 PM »

Hi FC427, thanks for your trouble, I have a couple of other colours in mind so don't worry about the colour sample at this stage.  I appreciate your help in this matter and will let you know how I go.
Niffty.
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 08:15:10 PM »
+1

Niffty You obviously didn't realise who you were complaining to today at the swap meeting , you said that you got no help from club members when you asked for a colour, Like I said to you at Clifton Gardens my colour is a custom mix and I don't have a ID or number or formula I offered to spray out a sample and post it to you for eye matching what else could I do  Huh  go back and read your post before you talk crap about my club and it's members  ......FC427.....

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
NIFFTY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 03:27:29 PM »

WHEN I DISCUSSED THE PAINT COLOUR AT CLIFTON GARDENS IT SOUNDED TO ME LIKE YOU WERE NOT INTERESTED IN GIVING ME A SAMPLE AND I STAND BY THAT. 
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 08:55:35 PM »
+1

WHEN I DISCUSSED THE PAINT COLOUR AT CLIFTON GARDENS IT SOUNDED TO ME LIKE YOU WERE NOT INTERESTED IN GIVING ME A SAMPLE AND I STAND BY THAT. 
If that was the case why did I offer to spray out a sample and post it to you a lot more work than just giving you an colour number  and then you go around and bad mouth me to my fellow club members  Huh? Stop talking shit .....FC427......

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: