FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 28, 2024, 04:13:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Panelbeaters  (Read 2488 times)
Muttley

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2002, 07:31:01 AM »

Does anybody know any good panelbeaters, with early Holden sill replacement experience. I just want a good job done that doesn't ruin the car. Ideally, southern Sydney area but will travel for the best.
Thanks
tmudie

Back on the road again

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2002, 10:57:01 AM »

i'm getting some major work done on my fc in artarmon (northern sydney) it will be done in a couple of weeks so will let you know. they came highly recommended and have seen some of the work the've done on some mates cars. just a small shop who like doing old cars and rust repairs, they don't do any insurance work

so far so good, checked it out 2 days ago and they were getting into it. will wait till its finished until i recommend

tony

I hope I wear as well as my FC Holden
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 01:13:46 AM »

Hi
 I have had work done on my car at a local panel beater  and he is realy good and  very cheap and appreciates the old cars he is in Moorebank his name is Vacy smash repairs 40 Regent Cres  Phone 96014312. He is about to  respray my engine bay  charging $200 to do it. Email me if want any more info. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
WAYNE
Muttley

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2002, 05:47:59 AM »

Thank you for the replies so far, Wayne and Tony. Please let me know how good their work is.

Bruce.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: