FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:54:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: GM Day at PERTH  (Read 11520 times)
FE_UTE
wa-club

Model: FE and FC

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2002, 12:49:58 PM »

Took these shots on Sunday at the GM OWNERS DAY in Perth. Ran out of batteries so I hope someone else has some to share....maybe Craig can add some!!!!

http://photo.starblvd.net/feute

Gary

brads59

OLD OLDENS=STYLE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2002, 05:51:46 AM »

Hi Gary, great photos.
That white FC ute looks quite salvageable to me Wink
Cheers........BRAD

1959 Black Std sedan
slim
Guru

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2002, 06:58:24 AM »

Gooday , my name is slim , I am chasing a set af venetians for a FC ute, and noticed in your photos a picture of a wrecked ute with a set Shocked Shocked. Any chance of a contact name or address, or is there a remote possibility of you returning there in the near future to acquire them for me, Im f***ing desperate to get a set. Even if there not the best or damaged Huh         SLIM    P/S Did you reply to my post before about the same if so sorry to be a pest , but your the best leed I ve had, and ive actually seen them now and am very eager Shocked Shocked

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
FE_UTE
wa-club

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2002, 01:11:41 PM »

Hi Brad, Yeah the white FC Ute has got some good stuff doors glass are ok but the photo shows it much better than it is.The back section is us. I can go back any time to salvage the parts.

Slim ,that is the ute that I emailed you about. We only had a couple of hours to get anything, so we are going back when the farmer finishes harvest in the new year. Will get the blinds for you then. When he rang me I was told there was only a couple of wrecks that I could salvage and that they were in poor condition. When we arrived after 4 hours there were about 30 vehicles to get parts from, most of them Holdens.
Also I had a look at an EK Ute on the weekend and the back windows are a couple of inches smaller in width than an FC. That is why they have the curved venetions.    

Cheers Gary      

fcfromscratch
wa-club

FC - Fantastic Cars

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2002, 05:22:56 PM »

Gary,

here's a link to a few more shots I took on Sunday...most of the FC ones didn't work too well, ended up too dark...the yellow one called 2Brite was an excellent specimen...

you can see I admired the 50's Chevs as well as the pink '57 Caddy.....mmmmm......

hope this works...didn't preview too well!!

Brad
fcfromscratch
wa-club

FC - Fantastic Cars

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2002, 05:25:36 PM »

Sorry,

http://photo.starblvd.net/fcfromscratch

that's a bit better...

Brad
Hewart
nsw-club

Model: FC

Holden on forever...

profile.php?id=1071847991 hewart
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2002, 01:59:40 AM »

Hey guys,

Nice pics....!! I love all the wreck shots from FE_UTE..!! And I love that beige FC wagon with the surf boards from fcfromscratch.... great looking car, and top colour too.... Grin

Cheers
Hewart...

HARKO
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2002, 09:19:31 AM »

Hi Brad great shots mate ,I too love the wreck pictures .
I think about the life they have lived and here we are in 2002 , 40 odd years later and they are pretty close to meeting thier maker (Hes longh dead)
When you get back to the goldmine mate ,would you mind unscrewing the painted headlight surrounds for me ?  I can arrange postage with slim .   Thanks    -   Harko
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2002, 04:55:37 AM »

Hey Harko,

It looks like your mixture's a bit too rich there.  Grin  Your fuel economy will be shot to bits.....

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
HARKO
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2002, 04:17:06 PM »

Just thought to clear up the last post a bit ,Brad If you can grab those surrounds mate select a price and send it with slim's gear I would appreciate it very much ,Thank's
fcfromscratch
wa-club

FC - Fantastic Cars

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2002, 07:36:10 AM »

Hi Harko,

Just thought I should point out that the "wreck shots" were actually FE_UTE's....he's the one with access to the "goldmine".....

regards...Brad
HARKO
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2002, 12:30:03 PM »

Damn ,Sorry Brad cancel that and replace with Gary sorry about that  guys ,Check out the time of my previos post ,I dont remember writing it so I guess I had written in my sleep
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: