FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 22, 2024, 05:46:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Wagon numbers for Ken  (Read 1458 times)
Trevor_B
vic-club

Model: FC

Melbourne VIC

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2008, 11:25:17 AM »

Hi Ken,
Details of an FC Wagon sold at a Clearing sale in Yando Vic (near Boort) on Friday:

FC-229-10356-A        Vehicle is an FC Special Station Sedan, the 10,356th manufactured in Adelaide, SA.
262-664                   The Exterior Trim Code (262) describes this car as Two-Tone: Seminole Brown over Adobe Beige. The Interior Trim Code (664) refers to: Mesa Tan & Black.
256-2031                 The Primary (bonnet, guards) colour is Adobe Beige (in DUCO Lacquer)
253-2049                 The secondary colour is Seminole Brown (in DUCO Lacquer)
L469322                   Manufacture date (based on engine number) is June 1958

SA Reg No RUG 068

No chasis number available - too much rust.

In my opinion the car is unsalvagable with major rust throughout and missing or U/S parts however I have seen some amazing things done on this site to not yet consider it a write off.

About 4 people bid on the car with final price at $700, about $500 more than I thought it was worth Huh

Trevor_B

FC Sedan, Ute & Wagon .... only a Panel Van required to make the set
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 08:53:07 PM »

Thanks Trev, hope you didn't go all that way just to look at the wagon!

Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: