FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:46:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Polished Alloy Grey Motor Tappet Cover  (Read 1397 times)
Ronn

View Profile WWW
« on: June 04, 2008, 10:28:02 PM »

Hi ladies & gentlemen, I thought I would post some pics of a product we are very proud of.

Available now from Kustom Bitz are these AussieSpeed polished Alloy tappet covers for the Holden grey motors, they are also available raw if you prefer them that way.  This tappet cover is sand cast alloy, so it can be welded if you want to modify it and it is thick and sturdy so it will not flex and let oil leak out from the gaskets.  The cover comes with 2 x H bolts to hold it in place on your engine as shown here.  All the AussieSpeed items are made right here in Australia using traditional methods for that old skool period perfect performance look.

The H bolts are available separately and are the same ones as we use on our finned Strommie air cleaners. He is a close up pick, they are available in Alloy and brass.

We also have nearing completion is AussieSpeed finned side plates for the Holden grey motor and reproduction cast iron headers, anyone on this forum interested in pre-ordering these headers and side plates I will waiver the delivery costs for all Australian States, just send me an email to register your interest to ron@kustombitz.com.au I will post some proto type photos soon. I would love some feedback on our products, and I I love a chat too.

just in case you missed it here are our matching air cleaners to suit the Stromberg carbie.

Thanks for the opportunity to display our products, I promise not to annoy you guys with sales guff and just limit my posts to new release info. Ron.

Kustom Bitz is the Victorian distributor for AussieSpeed and we are located in Croydon on Melbourne's outer east, you learn more about us by visiting http://www.kustombitz.com.au

The more I learn the more I realise how little I knew.........
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: