FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:19:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wilsonia Guage & Air Chief Push Button Radio  (Read 3841 times)
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2008, 10:39:43 PM »

Now at the risk of upsetting a few people - found these on e-bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/RARE-FE-FC-HOLDEN-Oil-Generator-Gauge_W0QQitemZ230239771712QQihZ013QQcategoryZ33676QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Holden-FE-FC-Air-Chief-Push-Button-Radio-NASCO-RARE_W0QQitemZ380014557992QQihZ025QQcategoryZ6763QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But I am a little concerned that the seller of the radio is talking pre-paid satchels as a delivery option - especially knowing how delicate these things are and that there are already cracks ! 

Sorry if I have upset anyone!  Cry

NosFEratu  Cool

NosFEratu
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 09:33:14 AM »

I have as I am sure a lot of others have been watching the Watsonia Guage for a few days and hope it stays at a low price so we can go in with one big bid with just seconds to finish time and win it  GOOD LUCK ........FC427........

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 10:21:35 AM »

I have as I am sure a lot of others have been watching the Watsonia Guage for a few days and hope it stays at a low price so we can go in with one big bid with just seconds to finish time and win it  GOOD LUCK ........FC427........
Yummmmm a gauge for smallgoods  Grin
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 03:11:40 PM by stinky » Logged

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 11:27:53 AM »

EARTH CALLING STINKY - EARTH CALLING STINKY  COME IN , TIME TO RE ENTER OUR WORLD THE LAND OF THE FC FE HOLDEN .......FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 01:56:14 PM »

Neat photo Stinky, lotta time went into that display - was that from an old Royal Show? 

Still no dancing shots?  Try the 1981 rod show as well as 1980!  Grin

NosFEratu  Cool 

NosFEratu
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 03:24:54 PM »

LOL, re-read my post FC427.

Sorry nosFEratu, I was still in primary school back then I'll see if there is anything in any distributors.

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 03:47:56 PM »

Hi Stinky, no you won't find any in the Distributors.  It was prior to my involvement with SMASA. 

And on reflection, given your delicate age then you shouldn't have been there to photograph the girl wearing nothing but the seat belt and fire mask in 1980. My sister and I made sure we stood on the stage in full view as she came out so no-one thought it was one of us. Grin 

NosFEratu  Cool

NosFEratu
Sideplate
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 07:30:58 AM »

Look out I just sold some bits and I want this.  Will be there with seconds to go.....!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: