FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 22, 2024, 07:36:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ute Colours  (Read 2216 times)
JSM

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2008, 05:22:51 PM »

G'day All

Just wondering how hard it is to get coloured vinyl for recovering seats in Fall Red and Peasant Blue, as these are the interior colours of my utes according to the 'tech info' thing where you enter id plate details ... (The utes are Ascot Grey and Cambridge Blue respectively). Just putting out feelers at the moment to see how readily available bits and pieces for these colours are? (not after anything yet)

Cheers
John

On a Mission to fix up my Ute, Five years down so far... hopefully this'll be the last before i can drive her!!!
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 06:32:05 PM »

I think the trimmers start with a material that is close to the colour and then mix up a colour to match. This was how my front seat was matched up to the rear seat colour.

Ken
JSM

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 08:06:35 PM »

Cheers Ken

I'll Catch up with a trimmer and see what i can see. Just thought I'd ask you guys first to see if there was any close match's etc before i inquired but if it's fairly straight forward I'll catch up with a trimmer.

Cheers for the help!
John

On a Mission to fix up my Ute, Five years down so far... hopefully this'll be the last before i can drive her!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: