FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 06, 2024, 05:24:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: ebay Wiring Kit  (Read 1864 times)
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« on: October 16, 2007, 11:41:35 PM »

Has anyone tried the wiring kit that is currently being sold on ebay? Ebay Item #270175028402
IIRC the kit I used for the sedan was about $400 from Airride, there were a lot of unused circuits though.

GMB-58FC

Model: FC

Stage one complete...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 05:01:54 AM »

Has anyone tried the wiring kit that is currently being sold on ebay? Ebay Item #270175028402
IIRC the kit I used for the sedan was about $400 from Airride, there were a lot of unused circuits though.

I've also been looking at these to finish off my FC.

From what i can tell they seem to be pretty good for the price but again they have extra circuits not needed (i was just going to cut them out) but i figure for $100 its worth a shot. 

I have already spent $50ish on what i have rewired so far and when i sat down and looked at cost price for material i couldn't do it for $100 so there is something to think about IMO.

ABS Hobart- 6231 5855

FOR ALL YOUR BRAKE & CLUTCH NEEDS. 

PM FOR QUOTE
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 05:27:47 AM »

I got one for my Hot Rod a few months back and what you get for $90 is not bad it was advertised for a Valiant the Holden ones were selling for about $140 at the time my one came from SA but there is a guy selling them in Western Sydney as well.   But it still needs a lot of wire to finish it of. It really only does under the dash and to the starter and coil  not a full rewire  but it is pretty simple to follow and with another $50 worth of wire I am just about there FC 427

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: