FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:06:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Utility  (Read 7895 times)
Fast_Eddie

Body by Holden. Soul by Fast Eddie.

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2007, 10:33:59 AM »

FC Holden Utility - $19,500

Recent comprehensive rebuild utilising many new old stock, reproduction and refurbished parts. Every aspect of the car has been rebuilt including brakes, suspension, driveline, trim, electrics, interior, body and paint. The car is in Sydney.

Specifications:
Grey motor up rated with period correct Klenig twin Stromberg manifold, Jack Meyer headers and a dual sports exhaust system.

The gear box has been rebuilt and the column shift mechanism refurbished with new old stock components to ensure a smooth and positive action.

Front and rear brakes have been updated to HR specification with Torana discs and callipers and a dual circuit master cylinder. The HR front end has been refurbished including new ball joints, springs, shocks, drag link and rubbers ensuring handling and braking is suitable for modern traffic.

The 2-pack paint has been colour matched to the original Skyline Blue colour. The body and panels are rust free. The bench seat has been resprung and recovered to match the original door trims. All chrome has been re-plated or is new old stock.

Wheels are widened 13” steelies with genuine GTR centre caps and wheel nuts.

The wiring harness has been renewed and the headlights upgraded to H4 halogen specs. The whole electrical system has been rebuilt.

The car has been built to a high standard, with reliability, driveability, safety and attention to detail being paramount. It is practically a new FC utility.

"EDS 058" number plates are not transferable. Registered in NSW until February 2008.

$19,500

Edward - 0408 200 299

« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 10:01:22 AM by Fast_Eddie » Logged
Fast_Eddie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 10:08:32 AM »

A few more details:

Fast_Eddie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 10:12:41 AM »

A selection of build photos

Fast_Eddie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 10:17:21 AM »

billythedog

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 10:23:25 AM »

What a great looking ute Ed. I wish you had advertised this earlier in the year. I am locked into my current project right now. I have taken some inspiration from some of your photos. Great work. Cool
Fast_Eddie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 07:53:35 AM »

Thanks Billy.

A deposit has been taken on the car.

Regards

Edward
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode)