FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:34:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Paint codes  (Read 2675 times)
TTV6FC
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2007, 09:37:51 AM »

Hi guys and girls,long time reader,first time member.Can you help me with two of my paint codes one of my sedans is black, code 253-6258,trim 4-846 and the grey one is 253-2049,trim 263-635.The grey one was a rolling shell when I bought it and was in primer,but the dash and wheels were grey.The black one is all very original.Would like to know what the original colours are so I can match the paint.Any help is greatly appreciated. Grin

TTV6FC

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 10:23:20 AM »

Welcome aboard.

You'll find all the answers regarding exterior paint codes and colours are available here.

Long story short though, trim code 4 is Black, which corresponds with paint code 253-6258 (Duco, Hi-Gloss Black).

Trim code 263 is actually Adobe Beige over Seminole Brown, and the interior trim 635 corresponds to Mesa Tan & Black, so they seem to match.  She wasn't grey originally!

If you go to this page, you can punch all the numbers in and it decodes them for you.  Too easy.

Hope that's some help.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
TTV6FC
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 10:44:51 AM »

Thanks RET, I should have looked a bit further down the page before posting.... feel like a bit of a tool actually....

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 11:15:39 AM »

No worries at all mate - happy to help.  There's a very good reason why I know where to find that stuff Wink

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: