FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:22:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: NSW Registered 58 FC Special Sedan  (Read 3130 times)
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2007, 01:17:22 AM »

FOR SALE. 1958 FC HOLDEN SPECIAL 225 SEDAN. BLUE over White in colour. Very very good reliable car . Its fitted with a stock grey Engine and gearbox , The Head has been converted to suit UNLEADED fuel. Its on Full NSW rego till 25/07/07.  Its got stock rims and near new tyres with hubcaps and dressrims. It has Lotsa NASCO ACCESSORIES including  operational Nasco Gearlock with key, Nasco bonnet emblem, Nasco rear Fin Extensions, Rear Mud Flaps, Nasco inner door pull to me Handles x 4, Nasco reverse lites, Windscreen washers, Nasco Chrome Taxi rail, Nasco Towbar, Working Nasco Heater, CAMPING FRONT BENCH SEAT that converts into a bed,. It has also been fitted with the Electric wiper conversion. This car drives like a charm , Has a great engine , Great brakes and starts first crack every time. It is also fitted with a CD player.. I want $4500 for it and this price is firm , No swaps. If your after an everyday FC driver this is it. $4500 and drive her away. Call slim in NSW , Liverpool on 0401303998

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
Moon

Keep on buildin'em!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 12:42:09 PM »

PM sent slim,
cheers,
Moon.
Rev

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 03:15:10 AM »

You got pics?  You're not that far away, but I'd like to see it first.
Rev
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 04:34:16 AM »

This fc has been sold.

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: