FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:16:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: What a great site!  (Read 4038 times)
Suzanne

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2002, 10:28:11 AM »

Hello all,
Just wanted to tell you how good your site is!  I'm new to this and have been reading through most of the old Holden sites to get my knowledge up to scrach (another 20 years should do it!).  
I must say yours is the best.   Even though I own an FB, I like all the old holdens and I have learnt so much from this message board on restoration, parts, technical tips and such.  Thanks!
Smiley
Suzanne
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2002, 11:35:47 AM »

Hello Suzanne.
Thanks for your comments. We are all proud to be a part of this site that we call our home on the net. Richard does a fantastic job.
Your welcome to visit often.
Regards
Alex

normd

6 in a row , the way to "GO"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2002, 03:12:50 PM »

Suzanne   "Beware"

"THIS  IS  THE  MOST  ADDICTIVE SITE ON THE NET"

No problem is too big or too small for the Guys & Girls on this "forum".  All are only too happy to help. The information is incredable , mixed with a little humour  Grin All is forgiven that you are a FB owner, but we will soon have you converted.      Wink
    Welcome to our little "home away from home" and our family of early holden owners.

Norm d        Smiley

I Love My "FC" 192 . Old but still a "Rev Head"

R.I.P. Norm - A Great Mate to Everyone on the Forum.
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2002, 08:45:43 AM »

Hi Suzanne
Is that Suzanne H, if so you emailed me through the SMASA web-site. Have fun and I hope you find the stuff you are after.

Just beware of the older members though, they will try to lead you away from the FB at any chance Smiley

Cheers
Glenn

Suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2002, 07:43:23 PM »

Hi Glenn,
Yes it is me.  I've been searching the web high and low for these sort of sites.  I know it sounds very sychophantic but this is the best one for tips, friendliness and the sharing of knowledge (no really!!).  

I already started to think that the FEs and the FCs are a nicer looking car, but after all the parts I have bought for the FB I don't have any money left to convert!!  

Smiley
Regards
Suzanne
Cat
vic-club

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2002, 09:44:37 PM »

Oh well, you could always sell them at a swap meet, or trade with one of the guys for FE parts.......now you will note that I said FE, which are by far the best of the two, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
Welcome, it's great to have another girl around!  Cheesy
Cat

Zoom zoom!
Suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2002, 09:43:00 AM »

Hello Cat and everyone else,
Thanks for your welcome!   Just my luck, I finally find a website like yours, full of great info and helpful people and you don't have FB's.   Hmm... what about including info on all Holdens that start with an F?   FC, FE, and .... Wink
FCwagon
vic-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2002, 10:49:56 PM »

Hi Suzanne,
you've probably guessed by now that the more astute Holden fanciers (that know a good model when they see one) have the enthusiam and love for that model to keep a site like this interesting and helpfull. With a talented guy like Richard organising things, it will hopefully stay like this for many moons.
It's great to see more ladies getting involved in old Holdens and for an old fart like myself it's good to see the young'uns taking an interest.
You'll get a lot of info from this site too as the mechanicals for your FB are pretty much the same as FE-FC so keep visiting.
cheers,
Leigh
PS. Besides the FC, I've also got an FB (in progress)

Red & white is alright
HARKO
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2002, 11:30:05 PM »

Suzanne
             The last thing on your mind should be feeling out of place here because you own a holden of the right vintage ,Did you know an FB-EK  is built on an FC floorpan with a phenomenal amount of interchangable parts ,Have a look in the members cars section at 2\3 FC
Yes I am a proud owner of an EK and displaying it right here on this channel ,So welcome aboard we hope to see you reach God status too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: