FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:10:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: new grille opening and pillar  (Read 3368 times)
gree

chopped greens

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2002, 07:11:30 AM »

hi,

nothing outlandishly new, just modified the chop a bit with a pillar to make it more practical when it comes to getting it done. plus put some airbags under it. did you know a complete do it yourself manual valve kit costs under $2000? Shocked

also reworked the grille more to my liking. please excuse the rather cliche shot of my girlfriend on the car. Roll Eyes  i cropped her head to protect the innocent. (it was the only shot of the front of the car i had at the time. Grin )

still putting the pennies away

simon

ps. since this i have finished fabricating and fitting my lakepipes. got to get them chromed now. will put some pics on later when i have some

simon
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2002, 11:53:04 PM »

What, it's not enough to chop the lid on the FC, you gotta give the poor suffering other half a chop-top as well  Shocked

I love the new front treatment, without the chrome surround.  Looks v. v. cool.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: