FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:27:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC sedan  (Read 2562 times)
nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2006, 03:25:18 AM »

due to needing cash,ive decided to sell my FC project car, no major rust,has tbar auto,179HP long motor that needs rebuild not running but will if i put manifold , waterpump and  distributer it will, comes with another low km 186 running engine, with good auto (both autos are trimatic) not bad for rust and quite straight,has full custom interior not fitted yet that includes front LJ Torana buckets ,back seat and full door trim set all reupholstered in burgundy velour and grey vinyl ,done by a pro in Sydney,comes with matching burgundy carpet and velour roof lining,good set of dragways , has HR front and rear ends fitted but drum brakes will include set of LJ Torana discs and calipers, and patch panel (full cut out) for passenger side rear lower quarter with wheel arch,as lower bottom rear quarter needs new bottom. make an easy rebuild into a hot car,will also toss in a set of twin carbs and manifold, plus a hot cam with gear drive set up.
$2000,no offers im 3 hours North of Brisbane in Hervey Bay (Urangan) p/c 4655.email nick61@in.com.au

nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 02:14:53 AM »

need the room, $1500 and you still get the red motor and gear.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: