FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 12:48:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: more nats photos  (Read 11730 times)
GOA350
vic-club

FE's are great when they've got a V8

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2006, 08:34:40 AM »

Grouse photo's Jamie especially the one of your FE at the beach, the one with mine is also a top photo, aren't you glad i got you guys to pull over  Grin Grin. Great to meet you guys can't wait to catch up again soon.
   To Leon, so happy to see you made it home safely with your family, say hello to Michelle and the kids for us,
                      Cheers Scott
Mrs_fccool

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2006, 09:01:21 AM »

I had the best time in Phillip Island and as we have another fc that we have had for years and never have done anything with. i am now bugging leon to see if maybe we can get both fc's down to Mt gambier. although i am not modifying mine as much as leons (as yet any way) hopefully it still will be a head turner for a car a girl has done mostly herself. Once we get leons out of the way we will be starting on mine and although it might be a pipe dream i am hoping it can get done. I will posts its progress as time goes by.

cheers Michelle.

If it's to loud ya to OLD
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2006, 09:02:48 AM »

Awesome photo's guys, its also good to see that Steve Mason finished off his fc, after a 20 year saga???  lookes like it come out tops, congrats to him and all the other trophy winners.

what more can i say  Shocked Cool Cool

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

in a rural car crash they are " Hold my stubby and watch this for skill!"
Devilrod

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2006, 01:17:19 AM »

Awesome photo's guys, its also good to see that Steve Mason finished off his fc, after a 20 year saga???  lookes like it come out tops, congrats to him and all the other trophy winners.

what more can i say  Shocked Cool Cool

Certainly wasn't without its problems towards the end! He dropped in about 3 weeks before the nationals on a permit and it was really good to see it on the road, even betterto know now its legal. I think it was about 16 years Roll Eyes, still about 14 too long.. Grin

Speed & Style...... One Day I'll get the speed bit!
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2006, 01:54:08 AM »

ahwell, was close enough Grin good on him though, i bet hes glad to have it finished and road legal  Cool Cool

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

in a rural car crash they are " Hold my stubby and watch this for skill!"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: