FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 09:24:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Click here for motivation  (Read 4670 times)
HARKO
« on: February 26, 2006, 04:47:08 AM »

If anyone who visits this site is lacking in motivation EVER ,Use this guy as your  benchmark.

Give yourself about 30 mins to peruse what this genius has acheived, You may even learn a thing or two and take note of his sence of humor even after being covered in sand steel and sweat.

http://57rustbucket.com/

Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 10:45:14 AM »

Bloody amazing!  Shocked
'57 Coupes must be getting thin on the ground in the US or this guy is a complete nutter.
Determined and motivated nutter  Grin

HARKO
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 12:35:50 PM »

Hehe yeah but that nutter is making around $60000.00US dollars if he can finish it .
The nutter putting his nuts on the line hehe.
fccool59

rain sucks     http://www.yout ube.com/watch?v =N1Uj

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 12:05:17 PM »

indoors, nice tools, stock body, looks too easy.

rain sucks  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Ujma1lBac    rain sucks     rain sucks
collecta
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 12:38:23 PM »

Great site, thanks Harko,
Its already in my favourites, ill be following its ressurection just like other talented owners creations on this site.

I liked cools comment very funny  Grin

cheers
Scott.

i collect old holdens coz they never die!
HARKO
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 10:15:48 AM »

Good stuff ,I hope it motivates you guys as much as it does me ..

Im putting in sills and a floorpan right now on the green sedan and its realy dragging out (2nd side)
It now takes just a flash in my mind of this poor guy and hey it all gets real easy. ")

I like cools comment too Smiley
Burnsy

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 10:41:01 AM »

I like cools comment too Smiley

Yeah, rented workshop and first class tools - nice.  That flanging and punching air tool is real cool - as is the Snap on MIG TIG and Blue point compressor.  I have to say though, it does not rate compared to being able to waltz out the door and do some work in your own back yard or shed, I would find distractions that kept me from leaving my house to drive to the workshop - I think he is single Wink

It took me three nights to get through all the pics with dial up but it was worth it, it is a real good lesson in lining up gaps, mounting properly and bracing before you cut and weld.  I would have never believed that having the car raised by the rear of the chassis would cause so much distortion/flex compared to having it's weight spread through the springs - that was an eye opener and a good point to remember.

Mike
collecta
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2006, 01:21:39 PM »

Put any car on a pair of body stands lower the jack and open a front door and you will see just how much flex there is when the door striker doesnt line up.
I once had a car on a hoist for some routine maintenance opened front door to do brake fluid flush and couldnt shut the door afterwards and that was an early commo.
cheers
Scott

i collect old holdens coz they never die!
Redbeard

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 04:24:20 AM »

Grin Better send a copy of this to Blackie-so he knows what he's in for with his..
blacky

Model: other Holden

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2006, 10:35:08 PM »

Whattaya talking about Redbeard , bodywise she is ready to rumble - just gotta get me slack mate to put some honk back in the donk and look out nostalgia drags !  Grin

I spent most of my money on beer , fast cars and women - the rest I just wasted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: