FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:51:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Get in fast. This auction for MUGS....LITERALLY!!  (Read 13159 times)
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2005, 02:05:04 AM »

He is a whacka, no doubt. He hands out Negs like lollies as well, so I wouldn't bother dealing with him. Hit a guy with a neg for a late payment of.....wait for it.....$9.99! What a bastard!

Rob

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2005, 02:53:15 AM »

How about this one, I bid on this for a mate, look at the high bidder, joined ebay day after item was listed, bids it all the way through bumping the price up and wins the item over me...... then I get offered a second chance day after auction end!
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4596191669&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDW%3AIT&rd=1
Definite scam here.

collecta
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2005, 08:26:39 AM »

Could of warned us it was a fo&%.look i cant even say the word........
now my computer feels violated Cry
cheers
Scott

i collect old holdens coz they never die!
Papa Smurf

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2005, 01:41:40 PM »

He's pretty creative with his postage charges as well
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2006, 08:30:58 PM »

i always am amused at  ebay - I don't shop there myself- I am a little too attached to my wallet. What gets me is the claim of Genuine Hubcaps- so does this mean there are non genuine ones available? I just sold 14 HR hubcaps  for $40... 3 0f them appeared to be new...and they came in a box with real spiders!
Bugger!... streetneat -Andrew...

Cheers streetneat -Andrew
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2006, 10:30:09 PM »

Ahhh, but were they "Genuine Nasco" Spiders, Andrew Grin Grin

Isn't it funny how even the non-rarest items are put up as "Rare Genuine GMH Nasco".
There was one guy who did this for an FE FC Oil-bath air cleaaner. RET emailed letting him know EVERY FE FC produced had one. The guy replied to RET, that he thought it was rare, because he had never seen one before! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2006, 11:03:50 PM »

some ppls interpretation of rare and genuine differ from the mainstream. Some parts I reckon are hard to get are common as said nasco spiders elsewhere... and Vice versa... Dunno if it helps but my spiders have only one head. Tongue
BTW I also have many external  oil filters for greys and many oilbath filters (sorry no fittings as such) - so they are not rare in my shed....
Cheers  Streetneat- Andrew...

Cheers streetneat -Andrew
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: