FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:53:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Photoshop chop  (Read 15744 times)
HARKO
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2002, 09:30:26 AM »

I thought this would be a brilliant idea for the competition  that was mentioned a month or so ago (DIG DIG)
It may or may not interest Norm but as we have all been reading ,He has his sports sedan up and running again ,so I thought it very fitting to propose the competition be based on a race car theme for Norm's car
Easily applied to a drawing with pencil and a great one for expressing your own individuality ie Wheel's ,colour and decal's (stickers ,Tatts)
Keeping this competition light hearted I would suggest that the owner of the car chose a favourite rather than a winner.
I count myself out on this one and hope to see some art even from the kids ,Hopefully craig could donate some colouring in pics for the job and if you feel some other type of art would be interesting go right ahead
Here is a design I have come up with only for you to pick idea's from ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Harko

Not forgetting craigs original idea !

« Last Edit: September 30, 2002, 09:47:58 AM by HARKO » Logged
normd

6 in a row , the way to "GO"

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2002, 12:09:43 PM »

Hi All
    Harko asked me what I thought of the Idea , and I think it's GREAT .    Smiley  
    Ret , Is it ok with you , and if so , do you want to keep it in "Unreal Cars" or a new section just for the competition Huh

I haven't painted the car yet , so you never know , you may see some of your contribution on the actual car.
    As Harko said  "keep it light hearted" and go for it...

I also will stand aside , but with 250+ members , it should be interesting   Grin

Norm

I Love My "FC" 192 . Old but still a "Rev Head"

R.I.P. Norm - A Great Mate to Everyone on the Forum.
HARKO
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2003, 01:07:40 PM »

Heres a great shot of a well known NSW members FE with a slight lowering job and thats all
Love it.
craiga
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2003, 10:06:09 AM »

Harko,

Here is the well known members "FE" with the correct blinkers and grille Wink

BTW, can't you get that Jonesy to start working on his real car and ditch that bloody Torana?

Catch you soon,

Craig.
HARKO
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2003, 09:25:01 AM »

Didnt have to chase this one down the street
Hes in an FC Whippy truck,

Cool Cool Cool 8)Kroozn Cool Cool Cool Cool
craiga
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2003, 10:07:08 AM »

Well done Harko, the Poo dog now has something to chase after!!!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: