FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:20:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: streetneats FC van for sale  (Read 1858 times)
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« on: January 25, 2006, 09:28:30 PM »

I have come to the conclusion that I am running out of time here and need to sell off some yet to be built projects. One such project is the FC van I picked up for the wife last year at Toowoomba swap. This needs to be sold so we can finish off our other projects. This van has an excellent body and panels, very minimal rust,  (one sill has a few bubbles)and includes some new parts.(The  parts I include will depend on how much I am offerd for the van)

Also included are some excellent rust free side cuts to return the van to windowless. There is no motor or box - but I can supply a drive line at extra cost and I can also supply a HR front end at extra cost.
The asking price is what the van actually owes me in cold hard cash- $2800 Ring me ( Andrew) on (07) 3206 0340 or 0412 032 239 for more details. The van is listed for sale on oldholden.com and pics can be viewed there
Cheers streetneat - Andrew.

Cheers streetneat -Andrew
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: