FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:03:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE Ute Seat  (Read 3307 times)
FE_UTE
wa-club

Model: FE and FC

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2005, 09:40:49 AM »

G'day Guys

I was going to bid on a cover for the back seat of an FE Ute on ebay. However I have only seen two original seats and they are the same as mine. That is having the stitching going all the way up the back of the seat.
The one on ebay is a Holden made cover ready to be clipped on but has a band on the top section thats plain.

I rang the bloke and he said it was for a van ,but was the same as a ute. He also said that any FE ute or van he has trimmed is the same as the peice he is selling.
As no one bid on this item I have asked him to take it to Bendigo next month for me to have a look at

Are there different seat trims Huh

Cheers
Gary  
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 10:37:54 AM by FE_UTE » Logged

rip_ute
vic-club

59 UTE and 59 S/W

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 10:39:13 AM »

Hi Gary.
The seat in my spare parts Fe ute has the same stripes all the way down the seat like the one in your ute. Hope this helps.  Peter.
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 10:55:48 AM »

Gary, I think you will find that the seat cover on ebay is FC ute, van and possibly Standard & Business sedan if it has a back sewn in. Yours looks in pretty good nik though.
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 07:32:44 AM »

The seat back shown on ebay is FC van only, ute has a flap at the back which is the parcel shelf cover, standard sedan, standard wagon and business sedan would have a back on the seat cover.
A trimmer could perhaps make it fit by unstitching and restitching the original parts back in.

Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: