FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 25, 2024, 06:32:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 3:08 Diff ,Fuel tank ,Subframe ,ute springs  (Read 9362 times)
nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2004, 07:52:00 PM »

great,please email me with bank details and i will direct deposit today.

nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2004, 11:43:25 AM »

gday Harko,i tried to send you a post message but it came back with user name not known or has me on ignore list, i hope this is not the case as i paid direct deposit for drop tank on the 21st of september,and was very surprised to see i had been put on your ignore list after paying quickly for items ive brought from you now and in the past.
cheers Nicko

RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2004, 01:13:02 AM »

The name that is displayed ie "Harko" is not necessarily the same as the username, ie "HARKO".  Mine is like this too - it looks like "RET" at left but my registered username is "ret".  Hover your mouse over the IM icon at the left and you'll see what I mean.

It's always safest to click on the IM icon next to a post of the person you wish to correspond with, rather than just typing their name into the Recipient box of a "New Message" page.  That recipient field has to exactly match the username, or you'll get the error message you described.

cheers
RET (ret)

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
HARKO
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2004, 05:55:05 AM »

Thanks RET ,Haha I had a laugh Nicko - you think Im trying to do a shiftie on ya  Roll Eyes
Relax dood Im just flat out and I only log in to read the ten most recent posts so I do miss alot, But none the less mate Im NOT trying to rip you off.
I do have some reservations about sending a petrol tank with Aussie post though and I have been flat out like a cheerleader on promb night.

The old man has some stuff coming from Nerang QLD and I was going to see if I could send it up with them if it was close enough to you, Along with the CD.
nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2004, 06:30:43 AM »

no worries,i was more worried about why or how i had got on your nerves,any way i can get Followmont Transport  to pick up from Nerang no problem at all if it works out they can fit it in on there way home,
cheers Nicko
« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 06:35:09 AM by nicko » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: