FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:42:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 0.20under Grey b/end bearings?  (Read 2463 times)
The_Doctor
« on: August 17, 2004, 08:01:46 AM »

hey ppls,
             i'm rebuilding a grey (132.5) and need to source up 0.20 undersized big end brgs..any ideas as to where i may find these without using rare spares as i am not made of money unfortunately  Tongue thanks
Effie C

Model: other Holden

Still Lost & Confused

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 08:30:49 AM »

Repco

LIVE LIFE ONE DAY AT A TIME,FOR TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME!

Photo Site:http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/v161/EffieC/
The_Doctor
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 08:51:53 AM »

i didn't mention repco as i figured it would be obsolete stock by now and possibly even more expensive if they did have them..you know what repco stands for don't you?..rip every poor c*** off..lol..i have found some at Rare Spares for $69 but if i can get repco for much the same price then thats the way i'll go..thanks muchly! Grin
colt
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 10:14:15 AM »

To the best of my knowledge, these bearings are still over the counter stuff. Any parts shop should be able to get them easily. Try shopping around.
Colin

colt
The_Doctor
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 07:05:59 PM »

thanks for the replys,
    i have owned my 2 early holdens (fj sedan and ek wagon..no fc/fe sorry) for over 20 years but over the last 15 years they have sat quietly down the side of the house whilst other things held my interest..i have kinda lost touch with parts and what  is and what isn't available..i am looking forward to getting the ol' girls back on the road..it's been way too long.. Sad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: