FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 10:10:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FCs for sale  (Read 2742 times)
Don
« on: April 07, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »

Still looking for good FCor FE.Had a lookat a couple last weekend (round trip 800km)both were little more than junk.One had the gall to be described in the ad as 'exellent'. .the other guy told me on the phone it was all original and very good condition,yet it was full of bog with the wrong engine.How do you screen out these jokers? PS I'm viewing another Sunday which a mate has checked out.
Leigh Tait
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »

I have a restored 1956 FE sedan for sale if you wish to view it go to http://www.cybercar.com.au.  All details are in that but if you wish to make further contact please do not hesitate.
Leigh Tait
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »

I have a restored 1956 FE sedan for sale if you wish to view it go to http://www.cybercar.com.au.  All details are in that but if you wish to make further contact please do not hesitate.
Leigh Tait
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »

When going to cybercar website if you put in  the following info in the search you will get the car up quickly.  Select price ($5000 - $10,000) Select Vehicle Make (Holden) Select Vehicle type (all) Year of Manufacture (1950 - 1980).  Goodluck.  Looking forward to hearing from you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: