FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 05:04:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: HR or LH Torana Diff drum to drum  (Read 1597 times)
Burnsy

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 15, 2004, 11:29:38 AM »

I am chasing a HR diff drum to drum in Perth, preferably with 9/16 cylinders from a disk brake front end but I will consider a drum brake or LH Torana unit. Aternatively if someone just has a set of drums (complete with backing plate and innards) to suit EJ/HR housing I may be interested.

Cheers,
Mike

Mike
peterwmh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2004, 03:08:12 AM »

Mike I have a set of HD/HR ute/panelvan rear brake drums and backing plates (these run the slightly wider lining (same as the front drums).  Happy to package them up and post over with springs, clips etc.  Would be happy with $40 the lot plus postage.  If interested please email peteramanda@iprimus.com.au

Peter

Never late with a 308!!!!
Burnsy

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 06:26:39 AM »

Thanks for the offer Peter but I picked up a complete HR setup drum to drum with 3.55 centre here in Perth, had to get new cylinders and pads but at least I know its all good now.

Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: