FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:41:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE WAGON  (Read 16928 times)
HAD 708

Model: FE

Holdens and the Mighty Woodsmen truly magnificent

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2004, 04:52:35 AM »

I argree with fast eddie that this forum is NOT the place to be making personal comments re the price asked for a vehicle. i think it is inapproiate and unecessary and it would be a better forum for all if the price comments are kept in house or not at all and also where do you get FE wagons from?
Brett

Brett Gillard
nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2004, 09:30:32 AM »

gee talk about sticking the boot in after there down,only 4 months late.lol

57fewagon

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2004, 11:22:54 AM »

RIGHTO guys i have waited long enough, she is listed under "holden" on ebay.com.au with a starting price less than what i payed for it, it really is an excellent car as soon as someone see's it in the flesh they will want to have it, give it the home and love it deserves,  pressures on me to buy a ring, so help me out...........
57fewagon

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2004, 10:29:48 AM »

OK already what do i have to do?HuhHuhHuhHuh  $3000 firm how's that sound, somebody must want such a rare car!!!!!!!!!!!
Ed
Guru

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2004, 05:29:20 AM »

believe me I would if I could.

x1 modified, x1 stocker

unfortunate timing with Xmas upcoming etc.

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
Blown_FC

FC Holdens & Mini Coopers....Cars of the Century

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2004, 06:25:35 AM »

OK Shane...here's how you get your ring and a good price for your RARE FE WAGON !

30 Raffle tickets at $100 a pop !   Odds are great, price not over the top ( especially if you win ),  Once you have 30 genuinely interested parties, maybe go see a JP or someone ligit, who can help authenticate the deal a bit, then you'll  be set !

$100 for an FE WAGON...what a deal.

if you don;t win....well......the money has gone to a good cause !

Mark
Shayne
qld-club

Model: FE and FC

Just Cruisin'

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2004, 08:00:30 AM »

don't be disappointed that you haven't sold your car yet.  When you consider how many people are interested enough in our hobby to buy it, then exclude anyone in that group that doesn't want or can't afford another car, you are probably left with 20 or 30 potential buyers in Australia.  Some of those can't travel, or need to budget the relocation costs into the exercise (can add $1000 easily).  You have a limited market.

Mark's idea of a raffle isn't as far out there as it sounds.  I'd buy a ticket!  I was the clerk in a Main Roads camp where a bloke used to raffle his pay packet every fortnight.  There were 23 in the camp, 17 used to buy a ticket.  He'd make $187 profit on the deal each fortnight, and if he won, he was miles ahead!!!!

Old Holdens Never Die Because Fools Like Me Keep Them Going
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2004, 09:18:15 AM »

Hi.
Shayne has summed it up quite well. Man, how I would love to get that car. BUT, it has to be picked up, trailered or trucked & then the resto. I live in Hobart, so to have that car here, even before the resto, I would be up for $5000 or $6000. Just can't justify that.
Goodluck.
Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
ACE
Guru

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2004, 10:15:11 AM »

Hi 57fewagon,
Here's my suggestion Wink
Put the car back together and get it running.
I think it would appeal to a lot more prospective buyers.
Regards ACE  Cool
Spinner
nsw-club

Whitewalls - more than 'just' a way of life.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2004, 01:39:44 PM »

I've spent the last four nights looking for this car, using Holden, FE, Wagon, Station Wagon and have not found it.

Wtf is it?

(0414) 49-6706.  d5461 on Ebay.
fe2ek
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2004, 08:43:01 PM »

Is this a 'rust free car'?

Cheers Geoff
Ed
Guru

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2004, 11:57:47 PM »

yep.. any rust is free!   Grin

....sorry couldnt resist.
Roll Eyes

in the shed
57fewagon

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2004, 11:28:32 AM »

Sorry the ebay ad expired will replace soon,
It only has 1 spot of rust which is in the l/h/f floorpan, that is it, sills,doors,guards,subframe,tailgate etc.. RUSTFREE
cajerridoc
sa-club

Model: FE and FC

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2004, 07:46:45 AM »

To transport a car interstate with a car carrier the car needs to be in 1 piece. The transport companies don't allow any loose parts or for that matter anything inside the car.

So everything needs to be bolted together or, dare I say, hidden in secret places. Anything loose could cause alot of damage in the car if it is being transported a long way.

It dosen't have to have every bolt and screw but it needs to be together and hold together. It is also a benefit if the car can be driven as it costs more to transport if it is not going.

I have had cars delivered from Tasmania, Cairns, Sydney, New Castle and Ballarat and the story is always the same.

The sticker says "I'd rather push my Ford than drive a Holden". I agree, I'd rather they pushed their Ford than drive MY Holdens!
57fewagon

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2005, 10:20:15 AM »

Hey guys the machine is currently in JUST WORLD CARS magazine, if i dont get a sale i will be putting the car back together, possibly running even, just letting everyone know i will post when i start and when it is complete, thanks
57fewagon

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2005, 10:18:17 AM »

WELL the saga is over she's gonna be passed on, i am happy to announce the car is sold, and to a club member so i am very pleased to see it go to the home it deserves.
Thanks to everyone that gave me info etc on the car....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: