FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 07, 2024, 09:46:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1966hd holden for sale  (Read 2258 times)
keithu
« on: April 27, 2004, 10:40:02 AM »

:-/ for sale my1966 hd holden std one owner all original
in excellent condition 149 motor genuine 84,000miles
3 on the tree drives like new perrsss like a kitten .
all round drum brakes this is a very special car ,
it  has been in one family for 37yrs till i just got it recently  sadly to say she has to go  for other commitments it has always been garaged and has no rust but slite surface here there not even worth  talking about the old lady owner drove it too church on sundays and too shopping on thursdays  at about it ,
the upolstery is in imaculate original condition  , all the door cards ect ect  as well .original plates black an white , has nasco sterring colum lock , this model came out only with pasenger side lock as curttousy lock to let the wife in first ect , has a shit load of history and receipts original hand books ect .white in colour . rego and rwc  upon  sale  with flying colours,  the price is $9,500 no offers no tyre kickers and it must go to a true holden lover  .interested  persons can contact me  by email at keithun@froggy.com.au and pics will be forwarded  if genuinely interested . cheers keith. Cry it'll B sad day when shes gone ,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: