FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:24:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Streetneats FC Ute  Video release date  (Read 4084 times)
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« on: February 22, 2004, 09:36:34 PM »

Well I seem to be getting some feedback that some of you want a Video that I have Of the FC Ute assembly and maiden Voyage.... I will have to get this professionally edited to bring it up to a better standard  than it is at present... This will take a little while but will be worth the wait. I estimate the final price to be $25 but with edting it may bump up to $30... This all costs me money Folks so bear this in mind. I will be looking at doing other media type of releases as well so I hope we can expand on this....  The next project ... the wifes FC sedan will have the same level of detail that is put into the Ute and Custom so we will look at making a video of this one from start to finish to show people how to go about a resto project from start to finish covering all areas.... Feed back invited... Dont forget to check out the FC Ute building I have marathon posted in members cars area...Cheers streetneat......... Cool
« Last Edit: February 25, 2004, 12:36:50 PM by streetneat » Logged

Cheers streetneat -Andrew
Jason

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 10:28:05 PM »

Hi Streetneat

Once you have final video, I can do a trial for you to place onto a DVD and if your happy it may save you some costs.

Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks for the walkthrough on the build up of your ute.

Cheer
Jason
Sarge
Guru

My 57 & Old No 7 all a Man Need's

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 09:16:03 AM »

Streetneat Whats happening with the DVD or Video. As I am very interested in see how a pro does it. Who knows may-be I will be able to start doing jobs once instead of 1/2 dozen time's and still ending up average. Wink

Regards
Sarge

Mark Lees Tallerbudgera Queensland
        0421 165 351
Holden Classics; a BREED above the rest
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 09:56:56 AM »

Well sarge as it happens you are in luck..... As of today  I have done the intro and exit for the video and some  editing. Jason of this site will help in final conversion to DVD  and this will take another couple of weeks and then all you guys can see how I did it .... I am happier with the quality of it now and  with a bit more fine tuning it  will be a very watchable  bit of Filming. As you can appreciate when I shot this footage it  was not designed for realease to the general public... hence the need for making it watchable... patience and it will be yours to watch.... for a small price of course... Cheers streetneat.... All this on my birthday too......

Sarge
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2004, 10:07:15 AM »

Great to hear Streetneat, Oh and happy birthday to you; happy birthday to you; happy birthday dear streetneat happy birthday to you. Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
Just let me know how much and where to send the money.

Regards
Sarge

0421 165 351
Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2004, 10:24:24 AM »

Happy birthday streetneat, but maybe your next colour should be purple maate
                                    Cheers Rusty(the phantom)

Bogans rule
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2004, 10:25:04 AM »

Bugger me... ( statement ...not a request...)  Bloody birthdays... who invented them..... Im 267 today BTW....I dont feel a day over 300......or is that I dont feel 300 times a day.... ?....?....  Video is guestimatted to be around the $25 at this point in time.... Jason (newbie)on this site is covering final conversion so It will be up to him.... I just finished the final editing  and additions of intro / exit tonite........ So heres hoping...... Cheers Andrew.......

Sarge
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2004, 04:01:15 PM »

Andrew hope Jason makes a few copies as I think a lot of people will be in line for their copy. When its ready just let me know, as your only in the Brisbane area I may even take a trip up the coast and pick my copy up personaly, that is if your going to sign it for me you big movie star Grin. Well anyway just sing out when its done. No hurry as they say Rome was not built in a day.

Regards
Sarge

0421 165 351
Emu

Emu's Ashes pic - Aussies 5-0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2004, 07:40:54 PM »

Happy Birthday Streetneat!!

I'm travelling with you Sarge when we go up for  our personally signed copies. Your FE or my FC?

Hey Streets,
I have noticed, in the few photos you appeared in, a Hollywood Movie star quality.... sort of a cross between Mel and Tom with a little Harrison thrown in. At least that's what I'm guessing is under the facial hair!

Emu - Hollywood Gossip Bird.
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2004, 09:14:44 PM »

Hollywood hero?.... Hmmmm  a bit more like Russell Coight.... Butt crack will DEFINITLY have to be edited  out now....Visitors welcome, but by appointment only. Ring ahead on 073206 0340. Visitors bearing gifts of wrecks or Nasco can drop in anytime....and no singing..... cheers streetneat

Emu

Emu's Ashes pic - Aussies 5-0

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2004, 02:31:09 AM »

Message understood.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: