FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 30, 2024, 01:05:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Harko might like this one  (Read 3632 times)
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« on: February 16, 2004, 02:04:25 AM »

Gday mate - thought you may be interested to see this one... I designed this some time ago and its based on a photo I took at fernvale  of a foordoor FE wagon... This is quite a possible proposition and I have looked at your posts and like what I see. If you want any advise on cutting or body work dont hesitate to ask.. this advise is free and I have been down the same road b4 with other customs I have built...Dont be widening that roof!.. I reccomend leaning the posts in as this will save you a lot of work!... Cheers streetneat

Cheers streetneat -Andrew
HARKO
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 03:53:18 AM »

Ahhh good on ya mate ,good to have another hacker on board hehe.
Like a good customizer youve mastered the photoshop thingo ,Its just second nature i spose to be able to see the proportions before the hard work begins.
Ive got a windowed van (wagon style) in the front yard at the moment and have been toying with the idea for quite a while but time as always is the object to overcome,
The van is set up with V6 and shortened 10 bolt which could easily be put into my driver - an FB wagon , Ive been arguing with myself on the pro's n con's as of late because the growing family doesnt need a 3 seater its more comfortable with 5.
I know i could drop in a back seat but the hassle of getting a new born in and out is what started my dilema.

Anyways Im sure we'll chat lots with the same disorder in common and terrific that you found the site - you wont look back but your missus might hehe, cheers

PS did you use photoshop on the coupe to design it ?
HARKO
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 04:18:41 AM »

By the way heres a link to my album if you or anyone else is interested to have a look , Warning though - it has little order and no notes .
http://photo.starblvd.net/Flame
« Last Edit: February 16, 2004, 04:20:36 AM by HARKO » Logged
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 10:23:50 AM »

Yep its an addiction.... Hope to inflict you further... Been through the same dilema myself at what to do about family.... I found a two door car to be a pain but you work around it ... Just remind the missus - its not how you feel its how you look!......Works a treat on mine ... specially if shes driving! I designed my FC the hard way -actually I do a lot of design work on the computer but the fc and the current chopped ek was designed by trial and error... more trial than error... The computer  does not overcome metal not co operating and I get very annoyed at people that thinks its easy ... they normally try it out for themselves and scream for my help when they have stuffed it up.... Normally  the phone has technical difficulties when this call comes through.... Check out my shed ( sheds/galleries ) on oldholden.com under streetneat  on the second page ... Its not quite fc related but heres a pic of my EK Van... they do have an FC bum AND share the same floor pan! cheers and thanks for the reply  streetneat

Cheers streetneat -Andrew
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: