FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:31:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: sill plates  (Read 1706 times)
bridger frankland
« on: November 30, 2003, 11:49:51 AM »

I AM IN NEED OF SILL PLATES THAT GO UNDER THE DOORS FOR MY FC SEDAN ALSO FRONT WINDOW PILLER PLATES, ÍNTERA LIGHT AND DASHBORD NAME PLATES HAVE NEW FE FC AMP,TEMP GAUGE TO SWAP
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2003, 12:53:19 PM »

Bridger
Where are you from and what kind of condition are you expecting these bitz to be in. Original Scuff Plates are getting hard to come by and in good condition will cost approx $100+.

I would suggest you drop SLIM (forum member) an instant message or find one of his adds in the for sale section and get his number as he may be able to help you with your much needed parts.

Cheers Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2003, 11:41:41 PM »

Bridger,

Rare Spares have repro FC scuff plates for about $100 each.  They also have the interior light cover you were after.

The other items are easy enough to obtain.  If you have a "Wilsonia" gauge (oil pressure gauge and ammeter, with temp light), don't give it away cheaply.  They are worth $150 - $250 depending on condition, and more if NOS, especially MIB.  A standard idiot-light cluster, on the other hand, isn't worth anywhere near that.

Hope that helps,
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
cruiser056
qld-club

cruisin to the rock and roll

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2003, 08:19:24 AM »

Bridger,
            I have a set of scuff plates in good condition, will cost $100 + postage.  Send a message if you are interested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: