FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:49:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1958 FC ute with 202  (Read 19325 times)
Spinner
nsw-club

Whitewalls - more than 'just' a way of life.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2003, 06:58:33 AM »

Bucko,

Sorry to hijack your thread again...

I'll bring the Vic FE to the Sydney meeting on Tuesday - I live about 1km from the meeting place.  I'll apply for club membership at the meeting too.

(0414) 49-6706.  d5461 on Ebay.
craiga
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2003, 07:20:53 AM »

Spin,

Look forward to seeing you and your car there. Meeting starts at 8.00pm sharp.

Pub has $5.00 steaks and nice cold beer so get there early if you are eating as it can get busy.

Wish you were coming as well Bucko so I could buy you a beer and cheer you up.  I'm with everyone else - the car looks pretty good in the photos, and if it's not got any rust (which is VERY rare in a ute) I'd be keeping it and spending a bit on it. There was a really nice V8 FC ute advertised on here a little while back for $20000.00 - I think it is still for sale - so that leaves you $14000.00 to spend after which you'll end up with something that reflects your ideas and personality. Money better spent in my opinion.

Hope it all works out for you.

Cheers,

Craig.
Bucko

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2003, 07:38:01 AM »

I remember you telling me to go and look at the one in sydney. it cost me $150 to ship to sydney $35 to catch a bus up. it didn't even arrive when I was there. the forgot to call me and tell me it was still in qld, it arrived the next day after much arguing and the bloody thing cost me $8,000. I should have gone and checked it out.....I learnt my lesson the hard way.......I can't believe being honest about the ute can't sell it......what's the world come to, a place full of lies and con artists. I just wish it was better than I thought it would be, she is a great ute just don't have the cash to get it lookin schmick.
colt
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2003, 10:31:12 AM »

Bucko,
Get the ute registered and start driving it. My car is being rebuilt now after being on the road for 7 years. It was never a show car and probably never will be, but that does'nt stop me. You get such a buzz just driving it and going on all those club runs. Including interstate. If you need some moral support come to our club meeting Thursday night at Royals, Weston at 8pm. Everything takes time.
Colin

colt
Bucko

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2003, 09:15:10 PM »

Rego,
it is still on QLD rego til november......the engineers reports were meant to be with the ute....the plates are there but he didn't put the certificates in the ute like he said he would.....I am having a hard time getting them....I also found out that in QLD if you sell a vehicle by law you have to supply a safety certificate......I found out that QLD transport fined hime $375 for not supplying one......
so can't really take it over ACT rego til I get them I guess.....or do you think the plates will be fine....?
Bucko

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2003, 01:33:37 AM »

Colin,

Royals at Weston tonight could be a plan.......will bring the old girl for a drive.......I found out about engineers certificates today and will be $550 inclusive of GST.....well I'm sort of thinking maybe selling my much love 200 VT S2 Commodore to fund the rebirth of blue beast......will talk to you tonight anyways.....
Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2003, 03:04:37 AM »

Hey Bucko,

Why sell the commodore?? It's a perfect donor!

about the only thing a commodore is good for  Tongue

CHeers

Ed

in the shed
Effie C

Model: other Holden

Still Lost & Confused

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2003, 06:07:29 AM »

Bucko
When I transferred rego on my bomb from Qld to ACT needed paperwork for mods to match plates, just did transfer and inspection at local garage at Lanyon.
Try contacting Qld rego for copy of paperwork, would have to be cheaper then local bloke. The mods to your ute in Qld are approved by an "Authorised" inspection station (Read a local garage who has paid the fees and passed the requirements). Safety Cert. is like pink slip in NSW and here in Canberra.
Drop me an email if you need help
John M

LIVE LIFE ONE DAY AT A TIME,FOR TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME!

Photo Site:http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/v161/EffieC/
Gavin Nugent
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2003, 11:48:07 AM »

Hey Bucko, is the ute still up for grabs, may be interested, email back with reply, would like to get more details if possible
Gavin              gavinjt@bigpond.net.au
                          042 111 0840
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2003, 09:04:39 AM »

Bucko
Have you spoken to the guy in the message above.

Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
Bucko

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2003, 11:15:06 AM »

Jim,

I replied to his email as he wanted me to, but have heard nothing from him......

Paul.
Bucko

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2003, 07:01:57 AM »

Cry ute is sold
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: