FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 08, 2024, 11:03:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wagon Seats  (Read 740 times)
Oggz

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2024, 10:24:02 PM »

Hello,

I know I have posted about this in the past.

I appologise to the man who tried to help me, at the time my wife would not let me spend the $$$, twice, I gave you the worst run around, I have tried to message and call you to appologise. Once again, sorry mate.

I am sure, I am not the only man/woman here to have been in that situation before.

Pls let me start from the begining, I gave my seats, with two small rips, which I wish I had just ignored and covered with covers. but, I gave them to someone who was recomended by someone I trusted. This person ended up becoming a junkie to the local ice epidemic and I lost my seats.

5-6 years later, seats for a FC wagaon are like rocking horse shit, unicorn poop, winning lotto tickets....

I would seriously be happy with a front seat, bear frame, anything that I can then give to someone I now trust to recondition. A 3 seater is preferable to walking past my garage every day seeing my baby just waiting.

If anyone here has any bead, line, contact.....anything to help me find some seat/seats, please, let me know.

I am entering the space of being tempted to sell my wagon from shear dispare at my situation. I really dont want to but I am running out of will.

Please help

O
Harv
Guru

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2024, 07:21:02 AM »

G'day Ogggz,

Where are you located at?

I have a an EK front bench seat you are welcome to, for free. It's located in Sydney, so not sure how close to you. It has tears in the trim and the drivers seat springs have collapsed like most seats. A neatly folded towel under the driver, and a car seat cover or blanket over it and it is driveable.

It is not pretty, but it comes at the right price.

Keep your chin up. Most of us have gone through similar dramas at some stage. If it was easy, then everyone would drive one  Smiley

Cheers,
Harv
my8thholden
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2024, 09:59:34 AM »

Oggz..I have a FC Special sedan Dubbo district which I will soon be salvaging  ..there are seats in it , do you want me to let you know when I get there and have it dismantled and see the condition ? If the ones Harv has offered don't work out...member 457 ..

these days i'm half as good for twice as long
Oggz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2024, 10:53:46 AM »

G'day Ogggz,

Where are you located at?

I have a an EK front bench seat you are welcome to, for free. It's located in Sydney, so not sure how close to you. It has tears in the trim and the drivers seat springs have collapsed like most seats. A neatly folded towel under the driver, and a car seat cover or blanket over it and it is driveable.

It is not pretty, but it comes at the right price.

Keep your chin up. Most of us have gone through similar dramas at some stage. If it was easy, then everyone would drive one  Smiley

Cheers,
Harv

Hi Harv, sorry for my ignorance, are FC/EK front seats interchangable?

If so, yes sir I am very interested, I am on the gold coast but Sydney is only 9hrs away now and I can round trip that easy.

Thank you
O
Oggz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2024, 10:55:42 AM »

Oggz..I have a FC Special sedan Dubbo district which I will soon be salvaging  ..there are seats in it , do you want me to let you know when I get there and have it dismantled and see the condition ? If the ones Harv has offered don't work out...member 457 ..

Thank you mate, if it doesnt work out with Harv you will most certainly hear from me

Cheers
O
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2024, 11:48:11 AM »

Hi Harv, sorry for my ignorance, are FC/EK front seats interchangable?

Yes, they are, FE/FC seat backs are slightly taller than FB-EK though.

Harv
Guru

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2024, 01:00:22 PM »

No problem. Send me a PM and let me know when you want to pick it up. I'll see if I can get some photos of it when I am home in a week or so.

Cheers,
Harv
floyd58

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2024, 05:22:44 PM »

Hi mate  I have a stuffed set of wagon seats you're welcome to for free, I'm in Greenbank, Brisbane s/side.
            Currently away with work for a couple more weeks ,not on net  much atm.
            A mate recently got his FX seats redone locally if that's any help.

Kyle 'Aussie' Adams
            0419 996 764
Oggz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2024, 10:06:27 PM »

Hi mate  I have a stuffed set of wagon seats you're welcome to for free, I'm in Greenbank, Brisbane s/side.
            Currently away with work for a couple more weeks ,not on net  much atm.
            A mate recently got his FX seats redone locally if that's any help.

Kyle 'Aussie' Adams
            0419 996 764

Hi mate, your alot closer than Harv! I am definatly keen for a full set, please let me know when your closer to home.

I'll flick you a message over the weekend just to touch base.

Thank you
O
Spinner
nsw-club

Whitewalls - more than 'just' a way of life.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2024, 06:26:45 PM »

If you get stuck, I also have a full set of wagon seats that I don't need.  trouble is i live close by to Harv, in Wentworthville NSW.

Cheers

Brett

(0414) 49-6706.  d5461 on Ebay.
Oggz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2024, 04:22:12 PM »

If you get stuck, I also have a full set of wagon seats that I don't need.  trouble is i live close by to Harv, in Wentworthville NSW.

Cheers

Brett

TY, have sent you a PM

Cheers
O
Oggz

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2024, 07:00:29 PM »

Sorry this took so long, but Ive had some busy times lately.

Thank you Brett!! Your a legdend, I hope you got that seat bolted in nice.

I got some basically perfect seats, the back seat was even the same colours as what I lost!

Havent had time to bolt them in yet, but hopefully this weekend.

Thanks again mate.

Cheers
O

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: