FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:49:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1958 FC Special Sedan  (Read 5075 times)
JOX515
vic-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2021, 09:11:21 PM »

1958 FC Special Sedan, All white, painted one piece bumpers, sunvisor, pinstriping, grey leather seats (from a fairlane I believe), new red and black door trims, Ecotech V6, 4 speed auto, commodore diff, 4 wheel disc brakes, rack and pinion steering (rear mount), commodore column, B & M Quicksilver shifter, cruise control, vintage air mini compaq electronic air conditioning.

Overall, this is a reasonable car, drives and handles well, stops well. It is no show winner, the interior is a work in progress but ok. Air con is not working as the mini compaq unit has died but I have a brand new one still in the box ready to install but due to ongoing restrictions am unable to get it installed. I also accidentally cut the 3 wire speedo/cruise control wire and due to previously mentioned restrictions, I have not been able to get a sparky to call in to fix it....

Regretful sale, Dictator Dan and his never ending restrictions/lockdowns etc have finally defeated me....

$13,000, no offers, that is the price and is non-negatiable, on club permit so will be sold with no registration or roadworthy.

Will post more photo's tomorrow,

JOX515
vic-club

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 09:43:42 AM »

Car is located in Ballarat and I can be contacted on 0481200164 - please leave a message if I don't answer straight away.
Linda J

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 08:51:57 AM »

Love this baby.
I have left you a message on your mobile. :-)
JOX515
vic-club

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 10:16:02 AM »

Sold pending payment and pickup.
Ol_Girl_58
tas-club

getting there...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 01:06:17 PM »

Shame to hear, Graeme.

Hope you’re doing okay and have other hobbies lined up.
JOX515
vic-club

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 11:00:26 AM »

G'day Josh,

My hobby for the time being will be my scroll saw making wooden toys for kids and a bit of a clean up on my Honda 750......

I just don't have the heart or interest in the sedan since Trish passed away as it was a joint purchase for us to have some fun with. All the lockdowns and restrictions have meant no club functions or events, even the local cars and coffee meet hasn't happened for probably 12 months now and the 2022 Nationals being postponed was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.

Mind you, if I could get my old wagon back, I would have it in a heart beat but the chances of that are very slim.....

Anyway, I hope you and the family are doing well and enjoying life Darwin. Is your FC still looking as good as ever?

Cheers, Graeme
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: