FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:14:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: WA Club Announcement  (Read 1599 times)
fastjbav6
wa-club

OK start her up !

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2020, 12:03:34 AM »

Hello Members,

You would of all have guessed that this was inevitable.

As President of your Club I have no choice in making the following decision as the health and well being of every individual is of paramount importance.
Given the current situation with the Covid-19 virus shutting down Australia, it’s in the best interests of our Members, family and friends that until further notice all Club activities are put on hold.
This means no club meetings, social get together s, cruising or events.
I trust that we all do the right thing and practice social distancing, however it doesn't mean to disconnect from each other.
There are many ways we can interact using social media, Face book, Messenger, the FE FC Holden Discussion Forum, Email and the good ole fashion phone.

My employer has asked me to take annual leave at first, as I'm in the high risk group due to various medical conditions, past and present.
Even though I'm healthy and young, I will be self isolating with my family to reduce the risk of falling ill.
Please, let’s all stay at home and only venture out for buying basic necessities such as food and if you’re lucky enough, essential employment.
Let us all do our bit to stop this disease from spreading.
A short time sacrifice is better than being a long time dead!

Take care and look out for each other.
Hope to see you all again by Christmas.

Kind Regards
Sebastiano Rafala
President
FE FC Holden Car Club of WA (Inc)

Yellow Knight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)