FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:23:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: THE FAT LADY is SINGING  (Read 3402 times)
old-blu
nsw-club

Model: FE and FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2020, 09:23:38 AM »

After 35+ years of Stripping, Collecting & Restoring these CLASSICS, I seem to have packages of "Priceless Items", clogging up my Shelves.  Parts not yet sold remain on the Forum.   Now "THE FAT LADY" is Singing.   Thanks to all who have supported this Clearance. Much better my Collection goes to those who might use it, rather going into LANDFILL, Not yet ready to go to "HOLDEN HEAVEN".

Should you see anything here you might like, send me a pm.   Kevin.

6th, may 1958 "I was there".
Luke Healey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 08:36:23 PM »

Bit hard to see. Could you please post a list of items

Sent from my G8342 using Tapatalk
DnD

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 12:52:29 PM »

After 35+ years of Stripping, Collecting & Restoring these CLASSICS, I seem to have packages of "Priceless Items", clogging up my Shelves.  Parts not yet sold remain on the Forum.   Now "THE FAT LADY" is Singing.   Thanks to all who have supported this Clearance. Much better my Collection goes to those who might use it, rather going into LANDFILL, Not yet ready to go to "HOLDEN HEAVEN".

Should you see anything here you might like, send me a pm.   Kevin.

I am just starting out with the FC restore. Do not have much items like the ones you have shown. How much do you want for all of it ? My FC come with no front seat and no motor. No nuts and bolts with it.
old-blu
nsw-club

Model: FE and FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 05:26:45 PM »

Hi. All these items have now been sold. Thanks for your contact. Regards, Kevin.

6th, may 1958 "I was there".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: