FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:24:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: My fc wagon  (Read 10884 times)
parry

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2021, 05:46:58 PM »

I have also fitted a full ac system from vintage air and made a center console which will have radio and gauges still lots more to do yet it’s hard to build what you have in your mind with all the rules in WA my last 6 builds we’re in good old Vic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FireKraka

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2021, 11:30:44 AM »

Hey Parry
Mate love what you have done with the wagon and I'm telling you mate that you could start a business building tail gates that one of yours looks fantastic there are plenty of Wagon and Ute guys that would love a new tailgate, just saying  Grin Grin
Neil
parry

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2021, 02:28:25 PM »

Hi Neil
I'll be retiring in about 18 months and will be looking for something to do will have to see if I can find a couple of good tail gates to pull moulds off worth looking at cheers

Steven P
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: