FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 10:06:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Colour  (Read 2523 times)
Gazz

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2000, 01:00:00 PM »

Can anybody tell me if any FC's were produced in the colour Yellow and if so what sort of hue was it? And does anybody know of any photos that can be viewed.
Cheers Gazz Q.
Richard Thomas (Guest)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2000, 01:00:00 PM »

Gazz,
There was an FC produced in yellow and black - I have no photos of one, but Trax produced a model of this vehicle just last year.  There is no picture of that specific vehicle on their website (http://www.topgear.com.au), but you can see it on the cover of their book which they advertise there (6th row, 4th column).
There are none in our club, but there is/was a member of the FE-FC Holden Car Club of Victoria who had a station sedan in this colour combination at the FE-FC Nationals a couple of years ago, with a matching caravan.  Very cool....
I think the colour combination is called Cape Ivory and Black, but I stand to be corrected on that.  If the yellow colour is indeed called that, then there is a GMH Paint Code (352) for that one colour all over.  However, I have never seen an all-yellow FC.
Hope that helps RET
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: