FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:06:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE / FC Diff wanted  (Read 6586 times)
stephen

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2014, 09:45:21 AM »

Hi .. I am after an FE / FC Diff centre only in good condition, Adelaide area pls email me at oilycollector@bigpond.com
fink

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 10:04:58 AM »

If you have trouble I have a diff[free] I'm pulling out of a low milage fc sedan,i'm in Vic[Kilmore] Shocked,maybe Santa can pick it up enroute to Adelaide,lol,Gaz!
stephen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 01:00:42 PM »

Hi Gazz,.. Dratt %#* .. just had a friend come back from Melbourne last weekend!!! I am happy to pay you something for the diff if you can send COD to me .. have a think about it and if you get bored and find some wrapping material Huh ..
Regards
Stephen
fe350chev
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 03:32:17 PM »

Can you get one out of another model from an Adelaide wrecker.
There's some on gumtree now too.

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
fink

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 10:02:04 PM »

If you havn't found one close to home by the new year,i'll pull mine out for ya! you then get a price from the courier and ill rap it and have it ready with your address on it,ok.  Gaz!
stephen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 08:06:38 AM »

Hi Gazz .. sounds more than fair to me .. I will keep looking and keep in touch .. have a safe new year ..
Stephen
stephen

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 07:57:20 AM »

Hi Everyone .. hope your over the new year hangover and ready for a great new year ..
Still after a diff in Adelaide or surrounding area .. I am based at Victor Harbor, and willing to travel ( within reason) and take the diff out myself if someone has one in the back paddock.
Will take whole diff assembly if you don't want to part it out .. no one on gumtree will return calls
Regards
Stephen
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 08:40:17 AM »

If you want to drive out to Lewiston you can take your pick of a couple that I have (in cars).

stephen

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 07:14:36 PM »

Sounds ok to me .. I will have to pack a water bag and cut lunch ... please PM me with your details and will try for the end of next week or maybe early the week after, if it is convenient for you and weather cools down a bit.
Regards Stephen
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: