FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 06:56:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Replacement for 15 x 6 Pre AU Ford wheels, +6 offset?  (Read 2824 times)
jwm

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2013, 05:49:47 PM »

My FE runs 15 x 6 steel Ford Rims pre AU with a +6 offset and I am looking to buy an aftermarket custom wheel, mags etc to dress the car up a bit more. Looking for something a bit old school but there doesn't seem to be much out there, either new or old.

I can get a set of custom wheels made at around $650.00 per wheel but that seems a bit excessive. I have thought about just respraying the rims and going with a centre cap, outer chrome rim and chrome nuts but I thought I would just put it out there and maybe some of the knowledgable forum members may have seen, heard or know of something appropriate

Why does it run the 15 inch ford wheels? Because it has P76 Rotors fitted and they converted the rear axles to the same stud pattern.

I could probably go a little bit wider on the rear but not on the front as it is getting very close to fowling the steering arm

Thanks guys.
FCRB26
Guru

Model: FE and FC

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 06:52:54 PM »

Lets say you have chrysler stud pattern that sounds better  Grin

Theres tons of rims what look do you want ?
Go a steelie with baby moon or maybe a 5 spoke style rim 

What look do you like and ill inondate you with pics?

Pete

jwm

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 07:14:13 PM »

FCRB26, Lots of rims? Please point me in the right direction, I've done the ebay thing, google thing and been to a number of tyre/wheel dealers and they all just look at me blankly.

I don't mind the steelie with the baby moon look or the 5 spoke look.

I actually spoke with Bordline Classic Imports this afternoon and he said he might have steelies in that configuration at $200 ea.
fcwrangler
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

JIM-- Gilead NSW

Jim Tuckwell
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 08:22:20 PM »

Have a look on eBay FC Holden page 27 15in. Cosy c5 rims from borderlinclassicimports. Similar to drag way 5 spokes.
Jim

on the seventh day: God Made Holden
FCRB26
Guru

Model: FE and FC

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 08:41:45 PM »

If your keen to brinG them in from summit contact ryan at the chop shop he normally brings in a pretty large shipment
Summit have lots and lots of steelies, caps, bullets ect ect
http://www.summitracing.com/int/search/department/wheels-tires?SortBy=Default&SortOrder=Ascending&keyword=ford%20wheels

Jegs have a good selection too
http://www.jegs.com/c/Wheels-Tires/10573/10002/-1

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: