FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:32:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: T shirt  (Read 2741 times)
jack_fc

Model: FC

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2013, 09:30:50 AM »

Saw these T shirts on the dreaded evilbay (don't know how to post a link, but look up Aussie Classic T shirts)

I emailed the bloke (Keith) asking if it was possible to 'customise' the print a little...  within the hour, he replied 'yes'.

Just to try him out, I asked for the bonnet bird, bonnet letters, spears on front door/guard and rear guard badges removed, delete mag wheels and replace with steelies, baby moons, chrome trims and whitebands, add my rego number, thinking this would all be a bit much for him...
(I attached a pic of my car).

Later that day he emailed me a pic of the 'customised' artwork.

Less than a week later, it arrived. Good quality shirt, excellent artwork and printing. Normal price for stock printed shirt is $39 incl. postage; my 'custom' one was $50 delivered. He is happy to do different colours to suit your car.

Sedan, ute, wagon and van available for FC, but it appears he doesn't rate FE's as 'classic'...   Sad

Well worth looking at if you're after a suitable present for your wife... (just make sure you order your size  Wink)

I wouldn't normally give something like this a plug, but he's very easy to deal with and the product is very good.

If you're not ebay capable/friendly (like me  Roll Eyes), you can contact him by email kjrusticprints@@optusnet.com.au

cheers, jack

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
NES304
Guru

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 11:30:58 AM »

Check out mine in my build thread page 3 http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,21578.40.html

I also had it changed to represent the colours on my car, Don't recall it being $50 though

I thought it was good too but has faded quick. Its still a really comfy shirt but my wife reckons I look too bogan. Screw her, I look COOL!  Grin

pedro
qld-club
Guru

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 11:57:26 AM »

but it appears he doesn't rate FE's as 'classic'...

Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed, lucky you didn't put that FE grill in that time hey Jack Wink Grin
                    Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 12:53:50 AM »

Looks great.
Jack, you look good too....have you been working out?
Thanks for the info.
Regards
Alex

DN2168
nsw-club

See you on the road Skag!!

dean.nommensen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 08:42:22 AM »

Must have high blood pressure Alex, if the veins on Jack's arms are that big imagine what his forehead must look like  Shocked  Grin  Tongue.

JOD34N..DN2168 (just to confuse you some more Jack).
jack_fc

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 09:34:46 AM »

hahaha, Alex and Dean...  Cheesy

yeah, I've been working out...   

(working outside extending my shed for the FOURTH time...  Roll Eyes. The relative importance of the shed is amply illustrated by the fact that it is now much bigger than the house - but it's true that the house is only a tiny 160+ year old stone "dolls cottage"...)

unfortunately that pic is of some fit young (probably only 50 or so..) bloke; not me...

cheers, jack

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: